Waterloo 1815 (3 Viewers)

You should do a smaller scale version of Quatre Bras mate! Would be really interested in seeing your interpretation!

Hi Scott,

unfortunately I have only one room for dioramas and this room is full.
All other rooms have the cats confiscated at the moment!

Best regards

Timo

Just turn it up loud and enjoy the moment..... before our friend Blucher appears mit freuden (joy)und leiden (sorrow) to spoil Napoleons moment !

I look forward to your next instalment with the appearance of the Prussians and final act of the battle.
As an aside I would like to see some dioramas of the period between Waterloo and the Occupation of Paris.

Oh and I just Love the Cats !

Steve

Just turn it up loud and enjoy the moment..... before our friend Blucher appears mit freuden (joy)und leiden (sorrow) to spoil Napoleons moment !

I look forward to your next instalment with the appearance of the Prussians and final act of the battle.
As an aside I would like to see some dioramas of the period between Waterloo and the Occupation of Paris.

Oh and I just Love the Cats !

Steve

Hi Steve,

many thanks and best regards from the cats!!!

Timo

UPDATE 2
Two new Cold Steel figures, one St. Petersburg British Officer, Cantiniere and new accessories arrived!

DSC02835k.jpg

DSC02837k.jpg

DSC02838k.jpg

DSC02839k.jpg

DSC02840k.jpg

I like those flag bearers Timo. Nice additions to your display.

Brad

Its good to see that the latest addition to Pike & Musket range by K&C fits in very nicely to a Napoleonic era diorama.

attachment.php

She is now on my shopping list to go with the new 7th Hussars camp scene.

AND ......

Who opened the door and let the rabbits out ????

I bet some lucky troops will be having them for dinner tonight ???

attachment.php

Well Done ....

John

Its good to see that the latest addition to Pike & Musket range by K&C fits in very nicely to a Napoleonic era diorama.

attachment.php

She is now on my shopping list to go with the new 7th Hussars camp scene.

AND ......

Who opened the door and let the rabbits out ????

I bet some lucky troops will be having them for dinner tonight ???

attachment.php

Well Done ....

John

Hi John,

this wife is perfect for addition to the 7th Hussars!

In my French Camp are to many woman and now she must go to the British Camp.

Best regards

Timo

Utterly Brilliant Diorama!!! Very smart layout and display. The table widths allow one to easily reach while the wrapping of the tables in a semi-circle greatly adds to the display area. Wonderful mix of various manufacturers, not wedded to a single source.

The groundwork is sensational and appears to be adapted to the specific figure that is standing in that position - almost no difference in the groundwork on the First Legion figures to the grass they are standing on.

Now a questions, 6 cats and that wonderful display. How do you sleep at night? Numerous and unending nightmares of a cat fight on the table, with broken figures scattered all over......

Yes, museum quality!!!

BAH, See Post 250!!!

http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=184002&d=1449485128

Name: DSC02713k.jpg Views: 113 Size: 404.0 KB

Name: DSC02714k.jpg Views: 109 Size: 414.9 KB

Name: DSC02715k.jpg Views: 113 Size: 493.7 KB

Name: DSC02717k.jpg Views: 113 Size: 513.0 KB

Last edited:
Utterly Brilliant Diorama!!! Very smart layout and display. The table widths allow one to easily reach while the wrapping of the tables in a semi-circle greatly adds to the display area. Wonderful mix of various manufacturers, not wedded to a single source.

The groundwork is sensational and appears to be adapted to the specific figure that is standing in that position - almost no difference in the groundwork on the First Legion figures to the grass they are standing on.

Now a questions, 6 cats and that wonderful display. How do you sleep at night? Numerous and unending nightmares of a cat fight on the table, with broken figures scattered all over......

Yes, museum quality!!!

BAH, See Post 250!!!

http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=184002&d=1449485128

Hi Fraxinus,

first of all many thanks for your great comment!

In the night I sleep in the diorama room in the basement and two big dogs watch the door to the diorama room!!!

But now I have a problem with the dogs - to big and to hungry!

Best regards

Timo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back