WBritains Collectors Club 2009 Winter Set (1 Viewer)

craig1985taylor

Command Sergeant Major
Has anybody received the Collectors Club 2009 winter set yet? I placed an order for one ages ago during the WBritains event at Magpies in Evesham, Since then i haven't herd a thing & for some reason WBritains Collectors Club dont send an order conformation like they used to! So im beginning to think they never processed my order :( :confused: :( :confused: :(

I really hope its just delayed still ?

Craig

My understanding was that it would be in this month. It was not with the last grouping of products so I am hoping that it will be with the next shipment.
Ken

Hi Guys:

It will be April. Some factory delays and a few other sculpts moved to the front of the queue when Ken was working on this one so delivery schedule got tight.

Thanks for your patience!

Richard

Hi Richard, Ken is there any update on the winter set yet?

Has anyone received it yet? As im still waiting on mine :(

Craig

Hi Craig:

This one has driven me to distraction - it is finally headed to us and will be here in late May. I am really sorry about this one.

Ken is starting on the 2010 one now (3 months ahead of schedule) to avoid any delays this year. I think you all are going to like it!

Best Regards,

Richard

Hi Craig:

This one has driven me to distraction - it is finally headed to us and will be here in late May. I am really sorry about this one.

Ken is starting on the 2010 one now (3 months ahead of schedule) to avoid any delays this year. I think you all are going to like it!

Best Regards,

Richard

Christmas Along the Nile December 1884? :D

What months to sell online figures Collector's Club 2010?

I be interested in the cavalry officer(50015C)

Francisco

Hello Richard!

will be there any new LIMITED ZULU WAR figures only for the club collectors member in the future,like it was 50012C British 24th Foot Advancing in Glengarry?

Hi Craig:

Best Regards,

Richard

Thanks Richard looking forward to receiving it at long last, can't wait to see what else Ken has in store for us this year.

Cheers Craig

I just joined the club, do they send the free figure seperately from the other material? Thanks

Club figures typcially come out in May and will go with the club mailing that month.

Thanks, My membership packet was sent to my house and my wife just forwarded it to me. I'm in Iraq right now. It's a beautiful catalog and magazine but I don't see my membership number written anywhere. I'll need that to order exclusive figures. Was there a letter to go with that packet that she didn't send to me? Thanks.

Thanks, My membership packet was sent to my house and my wife just forwarded it to me. I'm in Iraq right now. It's a beautiful catalog and magazine but I don't see my membership number written anywhere. I'll need that to order exclusive figures. Was there a letter to go with that packet that she didn't send to me? Thanks.

I think you have to call to get the membership number. I don't think that is a huge deal, but I find it odd that you get a membership number but they don't actually give it to you.

When mine came in Febuary, it included a price list and a single page welcoming letter with the Membership number. You will need this number to buy online, so suggest you email Britain's to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back