WBritains Collectors Club 2009 Winter Set (1 Viewer)

Hi Everyone:

We have had some printing issues with the membership number - it was to have gone on various documents in the packets and was left off. Even though we ask for your number we can take your orders on line, by post, fax, phone without it - we'll just look up your name - no big deal. So please don't let the lack of a number hold you up. I am trying to get this fixed in the next mailing. Sorry for confusion.

Best Regards,

Richard

Any news on the 2009 winter set yet? It cant be long now we are in may!?!! Looking forward to finally receiving it :D

Craig

Any news on the 2009 winter set yet? It cant be long now we are in may!?!! Looking forward to finally receiving it :D

Craig

Winter set in may:D:D:D:D

what happened with this set?
Maybe they better call this set SUMMER SET (if you are lucky:D) if not than Autum Set or Winter set 2010,than winter set 2011,...:D

Rock on dude!
I sure hope you get this set at least till the end of this year.....:D

Hi Craig - they were mailed out in the UK last week and will be mailed in the US this week - the UK ship was faster than the US ship!

Thanks,

Richard

There is some problem with the email on your page of the united kingdom? do not answer my messages:confused:

Hi Craig - they were mailed out in the UK last week and will be mailed in the US this week - the UK ship was faster than the US ship!

Thanks,

Richard

Ok thanks Richard, ill have to wait & see if it comes in the mail some time this week!

Got mine 2 weeks ago, i always think one of the exciting things about the collector club is not know when you going to receive your figures.

Still waiting on this set begining to think its never going to come!!! :( Ive rang the office a few times this week but got no responce! anybody else having this problem?

I asked about it yesterday and was told that they have arrived at the warehouse in Iowa. It shouldn't be long now... I am looking forward to getting mine too!
Ken

I asked about it yesterday and was told that they have arrived at the warehouse in Iowa. It shouldn't be long now... I am looking forward to getting mine too!
Ken

Thanks for the info Ken, I finally got through this afternoon they said they were in the process off sorting them out for delivery :) Its been a long wait but i think it will be worth it! Any sneek hint what this years will be? An add on to the last two years or something completely new?

Here is a pretty direct hint...an add on to the last two and then we will develop a new grouping. I think you will like the way all three will work together.

As a additional note... take a look at the Redcoats and Petticoats range and note that 44011 NCO, 44008 Private and Petticoat 60005 Megan were designed to be used with these sets too.
Ken

Thanks for the info Ken, I finally got through this afternoon they said they were in the process off sorting them out for delivery :) Its been a long wait but i think it will be worth it! Any sneek hint what this years will be? An add on to the last two years or something completely new?

Here is a pretty direct hint...an add on to the last two and then we will develop a new grouping. I think you will like the way all three will work together.

As a additional note... take a look at the Redcoats and Petticoats range and note that 44011 NCO, 44008 Private and Petticoat 60005 Megan were designed to be used with these sets too.
Ken

Sounds great thanks for the hint!

Cheers Craig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back