Wehrmacht R&R In Normandy May 1944 (1 Viewer)

PanzerAce1944

Colonel
Field Marshall Rommel enjoys some down time with one of his aids and driver after inspecting the Normandy fortifications. SS field Police provide tight security.

Attachments

• DSCN3381.JPG
    DSCN3381.JPG
    254.5 KB · Views: 618
  • DSCN3388.JPG
    DSCN3388.JPG
    253.9 KB · Views: 586
  • DSCN3395.JPG
    DSCN3395.JPG
    254.2 KB · Views: 616
Like it!

I have always liked the K&C WW2 buildings. It is good to see that the figures are available to make full use of them in dios.

Wayne ,

Dio looks great !! The advertisements in the window of the cafe really bring some realism to the store front...Also you can never go wrong with Rommel in a dio !! {sm4}

Joe

Hi all,

This dio is gréât but two advertisements must be changed cos they are post war

Edith PIaf in La p'tite Lily is a musical comedy of 1951 and this advertisement for Banania was drawing during the sixties.

Faithfully
Valmy

Good one PA and I reckon the bloke sitting on the kerb at the front of the café has had a tad to many wines!!{sm4}

Tom

It's great having all these accessories to choose from. Really makes for some fun dioramas. Robin.

Nice set up . Tables and chairs are a great item to have . I ordered the one with the café clients and two extra sets without them ;
guy:)

really nice done PA ,

I really like your dio. :)

Serge

Like it!

I have always liked the K&C WW2 buildings. It is good to see that the figures are available to make full use of them in dios.

Wayne ,

Dio looks great !! The advertisements in the window of the cafe really bring some realism to the store front...Also you can never go wrong with Rommel in a dio !! {sm4}

Joe

Nice one!

Nice diorama, some clear pictures, love the new chairs and table.

Good one PA and I reckon the bloke sitting on the kerb at the front of the café has had a tad to many wines!!{sm4}

Tom

It's great having all these accessories to choose from. Really makes for some fun dioramas. Robin.

Thanks Again Fellas ! Yes agreed sets like the table and chairs with sitting figures adds to the list of growing Diorama possibilities. One of the unique things is the "Spiegel" magazine the Officer is holding !

Great looking scene Wayne, utilizing many different dio props from K&C.

Really liked the copy of Signal(rather than Der Spiege!) the officer is reading - how did you do that?

Great set up PA, really love the close up pic's and how you've put it all together, with all the different dio pieces......it works really well mate^&grin

Nice set up . Tables and chairs are a great item to have . I ordered the one with the café clients and two extra sets without them ;

Great looking scene Wayne, utilizing many different dio props from K&C.

Great set up PA, really love the close up pic's and how you've put it all together, with all the different dio pieces......it works really well mate^&grin

Really liked the copy of Signal(rather than Der Spiege!) the officer is reading - how did you do that?

Thanks Again to those who took a few moments to reply ! Like Guy had mentioned the FOB094 Café Customers set to me is a great item to have. Plus the 2 sitting figures can be used in vehicles or other uses !
Graycap, The Signal actually comes as part of the set. Printed on both sides :salute::

I love casual setups, K&C should be commended for making so many casual figures, so we can do cool scenes like this.

Splendid scene PA, great group of figures there. You can just imagine any moment a Citreon car pulling up and a French Resistance member opening fire with a machine gun.

Nice one mate:salute::

Rob

Hi all,

This dio is gréât but two advertisements must be changed cos they are post war

Edith PIaf in La p'tite Lily is a musical comedy of 1951 and this advertisement for Banania was drawing during the sixties.

Faithfully
Valmy

Valmy ,you're absolutely right about these posters . There are plenty other posters of Piaf from during the occupation. The banania one should look like this
Banania 1936.jpg

Splendid scene PA, great group of figures there. You can just imagine any moment a Citreon car pulling up and a French Resistance member opening fire with a machine gun.

Nice one mate:salute::

Rob

Rob, You gave away my theme for the next episode of Normandy Café {sm3} There are those resistance fighter sets that still can be found to liven things up :wink2:

Valmy ,you're absolutely right about these posters . There are plenty other posters of Piaf from during the occupation. The banania one should look like this
View attachment 138319

Hi Guy,

Errare humanum est :smile2:

And it's not difficult to find others posters like this one on the web.
Bonne journée
Cordialement

Valmy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back