Welcome to Bastongne (1 Viewer)

WBritain

Master Sergeant
Here is a new set that we designed to use with our other 327th Glider Infantryman that should be available in September. All three figures and the sign are part of this set. There are a couple other figures I just recently finished that will join these to round things out along with the M10, M4A3 (76) and the 40mm Bofors gun. These are all scheduled to arrive during the last quarter, so watch this site for updates…

Attachments

• IMG_9809.jpeg
    IMG_9809.jpeg
    583.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_9815.jpeg
    IMG_9815.jpeg
    515 KB · Views: 64
- Sounds like some great additions coming our way later this year.

Any preview pics of the M4A3 (76) Sherman? Did you remove the muzzle brake for the painted version?

I really like the look of these new USGIs, especially the two on the left.

Here are two GIs I recently finished that are designed to be used with other troops on the ground or on the rear decks of the armor we have been releasing. The M10 with stowage and crew is scheduled for release in late Fall, so I included a photo I set up to show the two TDs together. I am working on additional figures that can be used as tank riders too.

Attachments

• IMG_3569.jpeg
    IMG_3569.jpeg
    88.5 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_3562.jpeg
    IMG_3562.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7992.jpeg
    IMG_7992.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 44
Those kneeling figures look great and will be very useful. - Love the M10, will be looking forward to it's release.

Here are two GIs I recently finished that are designed to be used with other troops on the ground or on the rear decks of the armor we have been releasing. The M10 with stowage and crew is scheduled for release in late Fall, so I included a photo I set up to show the two TDs together. I am working on additional figures that can be used as tank riders too.
Can't wait 😎😎😎

This walki talki set is awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back