WH72 - Death in Berlin (1 Viewer)

Yes it is. Personally it would have been more versatile if it was not. Still a nice piece though. Robin.

I total agree with you. The dead wears a felgraud uniform that was used at the beginning of the war. With the Road sign of Berlin I would have chosen a dead soldier with a mixture of camo uniforms as they used to wear by the end of the war. Personally fot this soldier with this uniform I would have choseen an older face or a very younger face since as you know,there were young soldier in the battle of Berlin but also old guys.

With that set it would be great if K & C would release the same one but with French or Russian city on the sign road.

I total agree with you. The dead wears a felgraud uniform that was used at the beginning of the war. With the Road sign of Berlin I would have chosen a dead soldier with a mixture of camo uniforms as they used to wear by the end of the war. Personally fot this soldier with this uniform I would have choseen an older face or a very younger face since as you know,there were young soldier in the battle of Berlin but also old guys.

With that set it would be great if K & C would release the same one but with French or Russian city on the sign road.

Yeah that would be Good!

Scott

Users who are viewing this thread

Back