What are we doing? (4 Viewers)

Hi,

today I will present you a new developed model for our "Famous people series",
the outraged Libyan leader Colonel Muammar Gaddafi (ALYMER ref. 900/29)

I hope it likes you.

ALYMER_GADDAFI_toy_soldier.jpg

Hello,

today I present a new project for our Spanish Civil War series, The Phantom Column or Uribarri Column.
Was founded by the captain of the Civil Guard Manuel Uribarri, an officer with marked leftist tendencies, after the outbreak of the Civil War in July 1936.
It was formed by between four and five hundred men, who were mostly civil guards of Valencia and Valencian anarchists. Was motorized by the search of trucks and automobiles, reason why it began to be called "Phantom Column" by the agility with which it moved in combat. Many militiamen of the unit began to become famous for the excesses they committed and the lack of scruples they showed.
As you can see, we have developed figures in action, in attention and an official saluting according to republican ordinances.
The work has been done by our new talent A. Chaves.
I hope you like them.

Tono

ALYMER_Columna_Fantasma_Uribarri.jpg

Hello,

I present a new figure developed by our habitual modeler A. Chaves.
As it is easily recognizable it is the German hero Claus von Stauffenberg.
Regards,

Tono

ALYMER_von_stauffenberg_toy_soldier_figure.jpg

Hello everyone,

Today I present a new piece for our collection of illustrious characters in 54mm, General Millan Astray, founder of the Spanish Foreign Legion in 1920.

The figure has been made with great affection by our habitual modeler A. Chaves, as well as an artist is a Legionary Knight of BOEL
(Bandera de Operaciones Especiales de La Legión), the Special Operations Service from La Legion.

I hope you like it,

Tono

Millan_Astray_ALYMER_toy_soldier.jpg

Hello everyone,

I present a new character that we have just developed in 54 mm., the iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.
As usually, was modelled by A. Chaves, who still working more interesting projects.
In the bulk figure, I think I will eliminate the deflagration of the pistol.
I hope you like it.

Tono

ALYMER_Sadam_Husein_toy_soldier_.jpg

Hello everyone,

A new 54mm project has just seen the light, also for our collection of historical characters.
The Turkish leader Mustafa Kemal Ataturk.
He may be a character with a limited sales trajectory, but I certainly believe he gained a place in history, transfroming Turkey into a modern country.
We will add a sword to the belt to finish the model.
As usual, the figure has been modeled by our new talent A. Chaves.
I hope you like it.

Tono

ALYMER_Ataturk_toy_soldier.jpg

That's a very good figure, Tono! He certainly deserves a place in any collection of historical world leaders.

Prost!
Brad

This entry is simply to show another of the reference photos for the Ataturk figure.
As you can see, our artist has modeled a mixture of the two photos.

ALYMER_Ataturk_toy_soldier2.jpg

Hello everyone,

today I present to you another bad guy that we just developed for our character collection in 54mm.
I think the character is easily recognizable.
The figure has been made by our friend A. Chaves.
I hope you like it,

Tono

ALYMER_Osama_Bin_Laden_toy_soldier.jpg

We just finished another IBSF camel music band.

I hope you like it as much as his new owner.

Tono

ALYMER_IBSF_camel_band_toy_soldier_set.jpg

After several requests, we have painted a pair of nativity scenes of 54 mm.
I hope you like them,
Tono

ALYMER_Nativity_set.jpg

We have commissioned a nice set of militiamen from the Spanish Civil War

ALYMER_Spanish_milicianos_toy_soldier_.jpg

We have made to order a nice set from Zulu war, the AB-148;
British provisions detachment with wounded soldiers.

ALYMER_AB-148_set.jpg

Hello everyone,

Today I present a project that is not totally new, but we have worked to improve it.
Is the US President Own´s music band.
Had made several sets, starting from an old figure of the Spanish manufacturer Soldat.
But the times change and I wanted to reflect it in my sets, so for that reason we have made new figures to adapt it to the present.
We have incorporated the figures of the Drum Major, the color musician and white and colored women. To make it more special, each woman wears a different hairstyle, according to the USMC ordenances.
The new figures have been developed by David Schneimann, the Tradition of London modeller.
You can see the four new figures painted separately, another photo is from the five figures needed for this set and finally a photo from a new full set.
I am very happy with the result, I think the set is spectacular.
I hope you like it,

Tono

ALYMER_US_Presidents_music_band_toy_soldier.jpg

ALYMER_US_Presidents_music_band_toy_soldier3.jpg

ALYMER_US_Presidents_music_band_toy_soldier_1.jpg

Excelente trabajo y un poco de aire fresco en este mundo, los coleccionistas necesitamos cosas asi, sigue Tono en este camino que muchos agradecemos.

Hello everyone,

Today I present a project that is not totally new, but we have worked to improve it.
Is the US President Own´s music band.
Had made several sets, starting from an old figure of the Spanish manufacturer Soldat.
But the times change and I wanted to reflect it in my sets, so for that reason we have made new figures to adapt it to the present.
We have incorporated the figures of the Drum Major, the color musician and white and colored women. To make it more special, each woman wears a different hairstyle, according to the USMC ordenances.
The new figures have been developed by David Schneimann, the Tradition of London modeller.
You can see the four new figures painted separately, another photo is from the five figures needed for this set and finally a photo from a new full set.
I am very happy with the result, I think the set is spectacular.
I hope you like it,

Tono

View attachment 212252

View attachment 212253

View attachment 212254

Hi.
Over the summer I inquired about your Trojan Horse. You wrote me about the price but would you mind giving me the cost for shipping?
Thanks,
MikeNick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back