What Buildings & Accessories Would You Like to See? (1 Viewer)

Napoleon1er

2nd Lieutenant
In over a decade in this forum, I don’t recall ever seeing a thread about what buildings and diorama accessories we would all like to see produced. So, what would you all like to see, both within the realm of reason and outside of it?

Realistically, here are some things on my list:
-Some eighteenth-century gunboats that would work for American, British, and French forces from the Seven Years War to the Napoleonic Wars. Nothing too crazy, but I think this would be possible.
-A Foreign Legion/desert fort
-More durable foliage for both woodland, field, and jungle settings

Less realistically:
-A modular wood star fort
-A modular stone city wall/star fort

In over a decade in this forum, I don’t recall ever seeing a thread about what buildings and diorama accessories we would all like to see produced. So, what would you all like to see, both within the realm of reason and outside of it?

-Some eighteenth-century gunboats that would work for American, British, and French forces from the Seven Years War to the Napoleonic Wars. Nothing too crazy, but I think this would be possible.

Less realistically:

I love the last one that could be Saint Elmo or Birgu at the Great Siege of Malta.

Yeah, the fortress pieces are a good idea. Along those lines, chevaux de frise and gabions. I think there are some out there already, but it would be nice to have more of a selection, or even kits. Armand Bayardi made gabions, very nice pieces in resin, with crisp detail. But he's retiring and not making new pieces.

Prost!
Brad

“:Along those lines, chevaux de frise and gabions...”
We have already those Brad.
Ken

“:Along those lines, chevaux de frise and gabions...”
We have already those Brad.
Ken

Absolutely love the Britains chevaux de frises. Would you consider releasing your gabions unpainted, so they could be used (and combined and modified) more economically in larger models?

Absolutely love the Britains chevaux de frises. Would you consider releasing your gabions unpainted, so they could be used (and combined and modified) more economically in larger models?
Keep an eye on our Campaign Miniatures collection as we move forward. We currently have 24 figures and a vehicle, that will have another 12 figures, another vehicle and some accessories toward the third quarter of this year.

The Beau Geste fort, if you can locate one will satisfy a desert fort. I have added to it with King and Country wall, gate, and buildings from biblical pieces.

I love the last one that could be Saint Elmo or Birgu at the Great Siege of Malta.
I would like to see:
These could be modular and we can go buying the parts and building the forts as we most pleasure and or budget allows.....
Just applying the same concept of the Desert Village range from K&C that at one point offered , a gatehouse, corner towers, walls and a complement of different buildings that given their interesting constructions provided a lot of opportunities for us to set up dioramas......
Cheers
A_C

More European buildings, like the backdropped building K & C do, plus destroyed or complete buildings for the battle of the Bulge.

Less realistically:
If you’re happy to go with 3d printer pieces, I do have the files for Fort Zinderneuf if that is of interest?

Less realistically:
If you are happy to go with 3d printed pieces, I do have the files for Fort Zinderneuf if that is of interest? IMG_0077.jpeg

If we could have either K&C coming up with more Middle East Village buildings so we can add them to a FFL fort, or another manufacturer present us with alternative options there are many opportunities to set up a diorama....some examples..attached

Attachments

• IMG_1059.JPG
    IMG_1059.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1045.JPG
    IMG_1045.JPG
    968.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1039.JPG
    IMG_1039.JPG
    978.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1030.JPG
    IMG_1030.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1025.JPG
    IMG_1025.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1016.JPG
    IMG_1016.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 4
  • IMG_1015.JPG
    IMG_1015.JPG
    977.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_1008.JPG
    IMG_1008.JPG
    952.5 KB · Views: 5
Afew more angles of the FFL fort......

Attachments

• IMG_7877.JPG
    IMG_7877.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7875.JPG
    IMG_7875.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7870.JPG
    IMG_7870.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7867.JPG
    IMG_7867.JPG
    969 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7866.JPG
    IMG_7866.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_7856.JPG
    IMG_7856.JPG
  • IMG_7842.JPG
    IMG_7842.JPG
    1,005.3 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7838.JPG
    IMG_7838.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_7836.JPG
    IMG_7836.JPG
  • IMG_7685.JPG
    IMG_7685.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 3
If anyone is interested in having pieces like this 3d printed, I can supply them painted or unpainted to whatever scale you need. The following link is to one of my latest catalogues of files that I am licensed to print. In it you will find exactly these sorts of buildings as well as one or two desert / legion forts.
I’m known to a good few people on here who I have printed and painted pieces for over the last few years so you may even have come across my work on here before.

Julie (Treefrog) has some nice scenic stuff at the Chicago Show right now. The bar is rising - scenery is improving in leaps. It's still just 15 minutes away so don't tempt me...
Best Wishes & Hope to see some dioramas
Paddy

I'd like to see some Russian town buildings, eg from Kharkiv or Stalingrad

Ruined Normandy Farm House

Attachments

• 8da455d8-6fb3-4c76-8ee9-b20ab4ad7b6f.jpg
    8da455d8-6fb3-4c76-8ee9-b20ab4ad7b6f.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 8
  • 1d521f9a-9656-46a7-8006-eb247734adef.jpg
    1d521f9a-9656-46a7-8006-eb247734adef.jpg
    283.9 KB · Views: 8
  • df6584c7-07e8-4ed7-82c7-89642d1f3d7f.jpg
    df6584c7-07e8-4ed7-82c7-89642d1f3d7f.jpg
    349.7 KB · Views: 8
Any idea where can i buy this building please and any more Normandy buildings
That building was made by David Marshall at TM Terrain I believe. he makes anything and everything. see his photos here;
contact him here; dvmarshall12@gmail.com

Ive got some of his stuff he made for me and they are just absolutely fantastic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back