What ever happened to HJB Figures? (1 Viewer)

You guys and your WWII collections (remember I still have some but stopped getting new ones about 8 months ago). You are driving me nuts, how in the world am I going to be able to do the Napoleonic wars and WWII? I refuse to rob a bank or to take out a mortgage on my home, but I want 'em all.

What a great job on the conversion. I really was not interested in the Afrika Corp until you guys starting posting pictures. What a nice job. :) Michael

I see this is a very old thread. Are these HJB figures still in production?
I found three MIB of these from the Arnhem Assault series in my Dad's stuff.

I see this is a very old thread. Are these HJB figures still in production?
I found three MIB of these from the Arnhem Assault series in my Dad's stuff.

Hi Michelle,
They're long out of production. As far as I know, they just did 6 German figures and 3 variations of the halftrack.
Thet occassionally pop up, but don't tend to sell for mega bucks.
Cheers,
Simon

They weren't around long, probably went out of business in 2006. They were designed to compete with K & C. They were nicely made but were never very popular. I had a couple, which I sold. As I recall they sold for about $45 each.

Michele,

Need to correct myself as I was referring to the half tracks, not the figures (which were also nice).

LOL - Well I'm just now seeing this. (Better late than never) This would probably explain why I haven't been able to sale the figures.

Michele,

Need to correct myself as I was referring to the half tracks, not the figures (which were also nice).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back