What should Buid-a-Rama Produce next? (1 Viewer)

desk11desk12

1st Lieutenant
This is our opportunity to share are desires of what the Toy Soldier/ Miniature manaufacturers should produce, well perhaps we should do the same for the diorama producers for us that love to build dioramas with pieces produced by others.

Carlos

Mark produces cutting edge products and is truly on top of his game; the fact that he does both 1/32nd and 1/30th scale items proves that. He is ahead of the curve as well; notice how he is already working on Pacific themed items; with the upcoming Pacific sets due out by several metal and plastic companies, this is a perfect fit.

Since he is already working on Pacific items (those would have been my number one choice), I'd like to see him do some trenches (a large Z trench cut into a small ridge), anti tank positions for the Eastern front and some large ruined buildings for the ETO or the Russian Front.............

I second what George and Carlos have said. I think the stuff that Mark provides me is absolutely the best. It really is quality stuff. It has weight and is very dense. It's not paper mache'. The suggestions George had are also mine.

George, I think you just gave away the next 2 TSSD offereings.
It was my guess anyway,
Gary

You guys are right on all the way down the line, as for new products, I'd love to see some accesory weapons and infantry supply items. while it's a little smaller, it would give some great options for customizing figs and vehicles.
Also the eastern front has been sorely neglected from a building stand point, some village huts and hamlets would be great!
Ray

A Russian village would be great. You could build an orthodox church, some log houses, a commisar office, etc. This could result in some kind of "Kursk"-line...

Joey
Toy Soldiers of San Diego has done a Stalingrad Playset that includes a Russian church and Russian Village buildings.
Gary

gk5717 said:
Joey
Toy Soldiers of San Diego has done a Stalingrad Playset that includes a Russian church and Russian Village buildings.
Gary

Oops, forgot about that:eek: !

The problem is that my painting skills aren't that "wonderful", so a painted range would be more then welcome...

Before I start my rant, TSSD is a great business and I have bought some things from them in the past and hope to do so in the future.:)

Now, about that playset. It is not in the same league as BAR or JGM or K&C or Britains. It is a plastic playset and does not have the same detailing and realistic look that something made of resin or wood has. It is a plastic playset.:( Enough said. As Joey said, a Russian village would be great from BAR or JGM or K&C or Britains.

Just my opinion (and you know about opinions:p ).

Gary,
Regarding the upcoming TSSD release and since swearing is not allowed on this forum, all I can say about my post is $#%!....

Joey, the TSSD buildings come painted and are reasonably priced, but the problem is they are a bit on the small side, especially the church. I like them a lot and since there is virtually nothing on the market today for Eastern Front buildings, these are the next best thing and I hope to be able to get them at wholesale soon.

If Ken of ONTC fame ever decided to do Eastern Front buildings with his incredible talent, they would be top shelf and first rate additions to anyones collection. The diorama he built for MTS using the Conte church, priorty and several of his buildings is museum quality. I hope Rick brings it to OTSN this year as I have heard Ken has added on to it.................

Users who are viewing this thread

Back