What WW2 obvious tank or vehicle is missing? (1 Viewer)

Barkmann

Sergeant First Class
I was looking through my collection of WW2 Tanks and Vehicles and realised while looking at the excellent K & C Tiger II i have there has not been a decent Tiger II with a Porche turret produced that i know of? I know K & C have done one, but that is one of very few K & C tanks that has not aged very well. First Legion have done some great Henschel turret Tiger II, the latest J Jenkins Tiger II looks excellent as well, hope he will do another version, potentially cheaper without the internal detail, sometimes less means more to people. However, no decent Porche Turret Tiger II, will J Jenkins be persuaded to reuse the moulds for their Tiger II to do one?

What WW2 obvious common tank or vehicle is missing for you?

I am new to this, so may not be aware of everything that's out there. Whilst I love the FL Opel Blitz, I would like to see more German trucks like the MB L3000, Krupp Protze made.

Also, so far I haven't been impressed with the available Kubelwagen options.

I am new to this, so may not be aware of everything that's out there. Whilst I love the FL Opel Blitz, I would like to see more German trucks like the MB L3000, Krupp Protze made.

Eagle Design makes a very good Krupp Protze model. They've got Grey, Winter, and Desert version available at a cheap price. It's sized for First Legion/War Park/W. Britains figures. Here's a link for eBay: https://www.ebay.com/itm/323210414124?hash=item4b40d7882c:g:JqQAAOSwnJVZmAJe

War Park will be doing a Kubelwagen sometime in 2022.

I heard that there is going to be a new Krupp Protze later this year, so just hold on................

I can only hope no fan of allied armor sees this thread. This group clearly feels underrepresented.

King & Country has never made an M26 Pershing. Perhaps because it doesn't really fall into the DD or BB time periods but, I still wish they would make it.

I also wish they would make another Chaffee (Olive Drab).

I can only hope no fan of allied armor sees this thread. This group clearly feels underrepresented.

I would like a US half track to go with my winter Sherman from FL.

Or another winter Sherman in similar scale and style.

Not quite a tank but has tracks and a gun

51637286836_ee56661799_h.jpg

51636458637_135519b4de_h.jpg

51637505808_32c682b001_h.jpg

51636463387_0e36c05362_h.jpg

51637942054_53b58f66ce_h.jpg

King & Country has never made an M26 Pershing. Perhaps because it doesn't really fall into the DD or BB time periods but, I still wish they would make it.

I also wish they would make another Chaffee (Olive Drab).
51637823388_8d3ab4cbe1_h.jpg

Agree great tank for K&C to do
51637825748_74873b53b5_h.jpg

Definitely on my wish list to be produced. Both Kiwi's and Aussies and no doubt a few Brits loved their portee's and used them with great affect during the desert campaign. Would love to see this gem of a model sitting on display one day.....{sm4}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back