What's wanted for the Great War. (1 Viewer)

waynepoo

Colonel
These are just some of the things I'd like to see produced for the Great War....
Cook house, field kitchen.

Shaving...

Having a cupa.

Having a hair cut.

The wagons.

The trucks.

The big guns..

The motorbikes.

There is much more I'd like to see but these are a good start...:wink2:
Wayne.

I totally agree..And not only for WW1....We see plenty of tanks, vehicles for WW2, but no interesting situations nor details for dios...I don' t understand people amassing huge quantities of vehicles..Honestly, many photos of collectors I saw remind me shop displays...Modellers dios are what is the best as they can create many situations such as you show in your post.It is frankly boring to make only dios of tanks, vehicles and so on..Always the same situation..becomes boring :(

I wish each of my dios represents a different situation, for example, in my new african dio, I will make an italian point of the gas supply in the libian desert with vehices stopping and I will adapt one soldier with a gas pipe.

Example:

refuel.jpgfuel.jpg

As you show, it is needed many men making one action!

I'd like to see one of the manufacturers (preferably First Legion) portray British tommies wearing gas masks. Advancing and coming under attack would make a particularly dramatic diorama. Could also be done from the German perspective with the young corporal Hitler depicted in 1918 before he was hospitalised in Pasewalk.

a000928.jpgWW1-mustard-gas-attack.jpgpg106.jpghitler.jpg

Germans and Brits playing soccer, trading tobacco, liquor and food, celebrating Christmas, playing cards as they did during the Christmas "Cease-Fire".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back