What's your latest WB purchase? (2 Viewers)

Sounds like some excellent buys out there I hope you guys can get a camera hooke up would love to see some of these rare finds....

Hi Guys,

Here are 2 Britains and 1 Marlborough. I also received 5 of the Camel Corps figures but they were intercepted...

I hope to show them off after Christmas

Attachments

• recent arrivals!a2.jpg
    recent arrivals!a2.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 166
Hi Guys,

Here are 2 Britains and 1 Marlborough. I also received 5 of the Camel Corps figures but they were intercepted...

Very nice I picked up 3 of the redcoats myself, I plan on getting a couple more before they sell out!

Craig

Made a lucky find this week and decided to take the opportunity and get rid of my Toy Soldiers Christmas budget :D
Got the five Christmas Sets from 2002 -2006, as shown below.
Although purchased, I most likely won't have them for the holidays since they get shipped from Europe.
As soon as I receive them I will take some photos to give detailed views.
Konrad

Attachments

• Br-X-mas-2002.jpg
    Br-X-mas-2002.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 135
  • Br-X-mas-2003.jpg
    Br-X-mas-2003.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 135
  • Br-X-mas-2004.jpg
    Br-X-mas-2004.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Br-X-mas-2005.jpg
    Br-X-mas-2005.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 137
  • Br-X-mas-2006.jpg
    Br-X-mas-2006.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 135
Here are the descriptions/titles of the five sets.

2002 - Bringing Home The Holly
2003 - Highland Regiment Preparations For New Years Day
2004 - 11th Hussars Gathering Mistltoe For Christmas
2005 - Horseguards At The Bar
2006 - God Bless You Ma'am

Made a lucky find this week and decided to take the opportunity and get rid of my Toy Soldiers Christmas budget :D
Although purchased, I most likely won't have them for the holidays since they get shipped from Europe.
Konrad

Here are the descriptions/titles of the five sets.

2002 - Bringing Home The Holly
2003 - Highland Regiment Preparations For New Years Day
2004 - 11th Hussars Gathering Mistltoe For Christmas
2005 - Horseguards At The Bar
2006 - God Bless You Ma'am

Konrad,

Congratulations. It is a wonderful find. Nice Christmas present.

Raymond.:)

Hi Guys,

Konrad

Hi Dave and Konrad,

Wonderful finds! Congratulations for acquiring such special figures. Since I know the two of you rather well, I cannot believe either of you could have been good enough for Santa to bring you such terrific presents! :eek:;):p:D

Actually, given what I have just stated above, I am expecting coal for Christmas. Perhaps you could demonstrate how good you have been by putting in a good word for me with Santa? ;)

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

The Dodge US Ambulance from WWI Set #41110

I will be adding 4 more sets from this glossy range over the next 3 months so stay tuned.

Attachments

• WWIDodgeAmbulanceDet2Sm.jpg
    WWIDodgeAmbulanceDet2Sm.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 191
Konrad

Nice find Konrad :cool: especially the horseguards at the bar set!!! Cant convince you to part with it!?!! :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Craig

Hi Konrad,

Great pick up! I need two of those sets as well and am still kicking myself that I didnt get them when they were first produced! I love the Bar scene and of course the Hussar cutting the holy was a must have! Anyway great pick up and I hope they make to you as quickly as that package you sent me!

All the best

Dave

I'm enjoying these new finds everyone seems to be getting...keep up the good work..enjoy the photos......nice to see something posted everyday......

Nice find Konrad :cool: especially the horseguards at the bar set!!! Cant convince you to part with it!?!! :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

Craig

:D:D:D Didn't see the set eye to eye yet, Craig, but if I ever don't "need" it anymore, you will be the first one to know ;)
Konrad

:D:D:D Didn't see the set eye to eye yet, Craig, but if I ever don't "need" it anymore, you will be the first one to know ;)
Konrad

Thanks Konrad :) I'm sure you will love it though! Its that one set that everyone just seems to need!

Craig

Well I decided to pick up this guy.......Making pretty good headway on this set..........was not going to collect it at first but when things slowed down thought I better plus the new stuff is sooooooooo much nicer in detail.......

cw-1.jpg

Mine is the officer of the 45th Regt of Foot, 1756, from the Redcoats/Bluecoats series, off eBay.

Prost!
Brad

Just got around to ordering 3 past issues of the standard......so looking forward to some interesting reading...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back