What's your next purchase? (1 Viewer)

I still have a few of the older sets to pick up. Not including the sets/figures yet to be released. I have 13 sets/figures still to get !!

Still a lot less then me Scott lol I'm being select with what I get though don't have to much room to display the drift as I need room for my redcoats & WW2 displays aswell

Craig

Still waiting patiently for the delayed rollout of the balance of WB's ACW dismounted Union Cavalry.The catalog photos reveal this group as a tremendous set. Those figures will augment any display or diorama based on Ken Osen's splendid artistry and WB's high quality painting teams. Richard Walker has indicated that the production delays are being fixed. His intention is to get that line into distribution channels by year end. After that I know some Confederate Cavalry is in the manufacturing hopper including a dismounted trooper of the First Virginia Cavalry in the Collectors Club series for 2011. Still wanting to see a photo of that one. I'm sure that trooper may augment other Rebel's both mounted and dismounted including a few of the First Virginia...a continuation of a series that is eleven troopers deep and a great depiction of early war Confederate Cavalry...my favorite and on my list for future purchase. Memo to Richard: Hang tough and get these gems to market!

Post number #7 in the "November Standard" thread in the Britains section shows a picture of the collecters club figures, including the dismounted Virginia calvaryman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back