Where Are My TIGERS ???? (1 Viewer)

TWO WORDS: SLUSH FUNDS ! ;)

Its a political thing - you wouldnt understand...:D

Ron, marriage is an inherently political thing. A slush fund is ESSENTIAL :D:;):eek:

Harry

I hear you - believe me I hear you ! ;) Second time for me - I am glad I waited for the right girl this time. :D

Any Wife that buys Curio Cabinets and entire ranges of K&C Toy Soldiers for Christmas Gifts - is certainly the right one to marry !! :)

Any Wife that buys Curio Cabinets and entire ranges of K&C Toy Soldiers for Christmas Gifts - is certainly the right one to marry !! :)

I was at Troops of Time when that order was placed. I remember Tim coming out of his office looking very happy saying that someone had jut bought the entire range crusaders and most of the Saracens for her boyfriend (this was the day I bought my first crusaders) Tim's comment made me take a second look. Ron, it's your fault my bank account is empty:mad:

I was at Troops of Time when that order was placed. I remember Tim coming out of his office looking very happy saying that someone had jut bought the entire range crusaders and most of the Saracens for her boyfriend (this was the day I bought my first crusaders) Tim's comment made me take a second look. Ron, it's your fault my bank account is empty:mad:

Actually - Dont you mean that its the new Mrs. Phillips' fault ?? ;)

How spoilt are we right now?.Tigers and Marders from NMA,Jagdpanthers and Shermans from HB and LRDG and Arnhem from K&C.Where do you start?!:)

Rob

George

Understand....sniff....sniff :(

TIGER, OH TIGER, WHERE ARE THOU TIGER ?? :rolleyes:

George

Understand....sniff....sniff :(

TIGER, OH TIGER, WHERE ARE THOU TIGER ?? :rolleyes:

ronOLEON:

Ah, those wonderful Tigers just arrived on my Southwest doorstep today & they are STUNNING! Blake had them redirected here per the little French General's request in trade for bayonets for the OLD Guard. I will post pictures later for you but the bayonets (field relics) are en route to Paris via DCA. I am sending a Squadron of Mosquitoes & Beaufighters to strafe "NAPPY" though.

Long Live the K&C WW II Line,
Beaufighter

AHHHHHHHH My Flying friend - we have updated our Grande Armee Forces now to include Fighter Bombers !! :eek: :eek:

They should be over your house by now.............hahahahaha :D

AHHHHHHHH My Flying friend - we have updated our Grande Armee Forces now to include Fighter Bombers !! :eek: :eek:

They should be over your house by now.............hahahahaha :D

Oh no-say it isn't so-not the newly founded NAF (NAPPY AIR FORCE).:eek:

But does the NAPSTER have fighter cover & radar. Ha!:D...Tally Ho. Rabbit Leader attacking now...it is a turkey shoot...slow NAF bombers with no fighter cover 12 o'clock low.

AHHHHHH - But, Beaufighter - this is a cordinated strike ! :eek:

Do you see the Tri-Colors march towards you....hahahaha :D

Onward my OLD GUARD !

Time to change your name to Beausurrender ;)

AHHHHHH - But, Beaufighter - this is an uncordinated strike ! :eek:

Do you see the Tri-Colors run away from you....hahahaha :D

Onward my OLD GUARD !

Time to change your name to BEAUFIGHTER THE ACE ;)

Is the mini leader of the Old Guard you speak of:confused:

Sorry...but I could not resist:D

Attachments

• Nappy.jpg
    Nappy.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 124
Units have been dispatched to your locations ! ;)

As my friend Saladin says in the PC GAME of Crusader - "The sands of time are running out for you my friend !! " :eek: :eek: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back