Where Iron Crosses grow. (1 Viewer)

Steve,

This is very well done and I like the title of it too! Awesome photography to bring out your great scene.

What did you use for the grass?

Mark

Steve,

This is very well done and I like the title of it too! Awesome photography to bring out your great scene.

What did you use for the grass?

Mark

Cheers Mark. :salute::

Grass are just cheap paint brush bristles, painted and hot glued to a painted foam board base.

Steve

This is a masterclass diorama !!!
I love it
Guy

Great work on the dio and the photography-really like the background you used :salute::

Cheers Al.

The original title was going to be Stransky's field, with the line, Stransky wins his Iron Cross. But I guessed you'd have needed to have seen the film to get it.

Steve

It is a nice one, but I prefer by far "heading home".

What a great job you've done. I do fancy the title you've chosen...and that's a beautiful backdrop.... once again! {eek3}
In brief, well done Steve! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Enrico

What a great job you've done. I do fancy the title you've chosen...and that's a beautiful backdrop.... once again! {eek3}
In brief, well done Steve! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Enrico

Thanks Enrico. Glad you like it and thanks too to everyone who commented and liked the photos.

Steve

Cheers Al.

The original title was going to be Stransky's field, with the line, Stransky wins his Iron Cross. But I guessed you'd have needed to have seen the film to get it.

Steve

If you have not scene that film, I highly, highly recommend it.

It is in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.

If you have not scene that film, I highly, highly recommend it.

It is in my top 5 favorite movies of all time.
Thought it a great action flick. The one negative, and it has always bothered me, was the use of the F4U Corsair in the aircraft strafing/bombing scenes. I find it hard to believe something a little more accurate (or a least East Front appropriate) couldn't have been found. That's what happens when the money runs out.:rolleyes2: -- Al

Thought it a great action flick. The one negative, and it has always bothered me, was the use of the F4U Corsair in the aircraft strafing/bombing scenes. I find it hard to believe something a little more accurate (or a least East Front appropriate) couldn't have been found. That's what happens when the money runs out.:rolleyes2: -- Al

It's been a few years since I've seen this film, but with all these reminders, I'm going to have to watch it again, I remember some great action scenes and Steiner's stay at the Hospital.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back