Where Vultures Nest. (1 Viewer)

villagehorse

Lieutenant General
Allied saboteur's procure contact names of a German spy ring operating back in England. Robin.

Attachments

• P1130007.jpg
    P1130007.jpg
    188.3 KB · Views: 933
  • P1130006.jpg
    P1130006.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 954
Allied saboteur's procure contact names of a German spy ring operating back in England. Robin.

Ah, well done recreation of the scene in the movie.....but I think Dicky and Clint may have disarmed/killed the sentry first. :wink2:
Wayne.

Ah, well done recreation of the scene in the movie.....but I think Dicky and Clint may have disarmed/killed the sentry first. :wink2:
Wayne.

Cheers Wayne, nothing as detailed in your diorama's, me just fooling around. In the movie they call that sentry in from outside to keep the Germans thinking all was in order. Of course the sentry did not last long once they decided to make their move. ^&grin, Robin.

Wayne.

Bloody rivet counters!!! ^&grin^&grin

Well done Robin, nice way to start your Oz day!

Tom

Looks great -
Robin did you make that fireplace? I'm looking for a big one like that

Looks great -
Robin did you make that fireplace? I'm looking for a big one like that

Just artistic license, google image print, blue tacked to wall. Yes might have to get my model maker to do a 3d fire place one day. Robin.

Cheers Wayne, nothing as detailed in your diorama's, me just fooling around. In the movie they call that sentry in from outside to keep the Germans thinking all was in order. Of course the sentry did not last long once they decided to make their move. ^&grin, Robin.
Indeed mate, top movie, I recall Clint liquidated a good portion of the German Army in it. :rolleyes2:

Excellent bud!

Seeing as you have almost any means at your disposal...where are the cable cars?^&grin

Scott

Just artistic license, google image print, blue tacked to wall. Yes might have to get my model maker to do a 3d fire place one day. Robin.

That's great! I don't know what it looks like in person, but on the computer it looks real!

Two Allied Saboteur's bluff their way past a German check point. Robin.

Attachments

• P1140001.jpg
    P1140001.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 248
Major John Smith: Lieutenant, in the next 15 minutes we have to create enough confusion to get out of here alive.
Lt. Morris Schaffer: Major, right now you got me about as confused as I ever hope to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back