Which K&C series do you collect most? (1 Viewer)

What K & C series do you collect most?

• WW2

Votes: 51 33.6%
  • WW1

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Berlin 1938

Votes: 8 5.3%
  • The american civil war

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • The American Revolution

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • North Africa

Votes: 13 8.6%
  • D-day allies

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Ancient Egypt

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • The R.A.F

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Market Garden

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Battle of the Bulge

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Remember the Alamo

• Luftwaffe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sons of an empire

• China

• the United States Airforce

• the United States Navy

• the United States Marine Corp

• Medieval Knights

• Napoleonics

Votes: 15 9.9%

• Total voters
I have a lot of Bulge, but my main interests now in K&C are RAF, ancient Egypt, and Napoleon in Egypt.

Extra, extra! WW2 and related subjects win in a landslide! Fim at 11.{sm4} -- Al

Got my first three K&C Napoleonic figures off eBay recently- retired, but with no boxes, for about $17 each.

WW11, but to feed the addiction while waiting for AE, LOJ & ALH,{sm4}, Robin

Looks like the Battle of the Bulge, North Africa and Napoleonics are leading the race here on the forum at least.

Rob

If you could take this suggestion. It will help if you could redo the survey form so that we can mark more than one series. Then we can get a real spread of what everyone is collecting. Otherwise, it will tend to skew the survey under WW2. Most of us started with one series and then went on to the next. I started with Strictly Limited. Then went into Middle East Desert stuff, like MK, AK, LOJ, EA. Next was anything winter, BOB, Russians. Now it is looking like WW2 and WW1.

Rgds,Chris

Easy for me to answer, WW2 - BBG, BBA, AK, EA, WS, DD, MG, FJ some FOB.

Tom

I don ' t understand this poll...Why separate WW2 from Bulge, north africa, RAF, luftwaffe......It s just a nonsense poll....

Yes, agree with Poppo that the poll results is lopsided. How can no one collect Luftwaffe? If this result is real, we will never get our Stuka!! Still waiting eagerly for this.... And perhaps we can fit a Jericho Trompete with it for the total experience...

Last bit was just jesting around.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back