Who is getting the Winter Sherman? (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
I thought the Sherman has been a little overlooked because of the M26,and was wondering how many of you guys will be getting this.Looks good to me and i would like to have a whitewashed M4 to go with my M10 and Chaffee.The damaged section looks very well done and i look forward to seeing this baby up close in London.What do you think guys?.

Rob

I will probally get it as I like battle damaged vehicles. I recently picked up two Concorde books on the German Army on the Eastern Front, and it seemed like every third photo showed the soldiers walking past, hiding under or looking at wiped out T-34s and KVs. I wish I could have gotten the damaged Russian Self Propelled Gun set that came out years ago, but it was ancient history when I started collecting K & C 3 or 4 years ago.

Attachments

• Soldier Show027_1_1.jpg
    Soldier Show027_1_1.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Thanks for posting this pic,the Sherman really does look under the weather doesn't it.

Rob

After I already committed to gettin' me a Tiger II? Yipes. BUT...

I think I'm going to do it. I just picked up two single US Bulge troops from International Toy Soldier Gallery. The Bazooka and standing rifleman from BB002. I plan on setting up the Tiger II with the old winter tank riders and the Crossing the road Germans, Then... off to the side there will be a pair of brave, frightened GIs preparing to ambush them from behind a wrecked Sherman. It will look pretty cool.

Silver Stars for all my men!!!

I plan on having it on my Christmas list or unless I get to it sooner, it is a beauty and will look even better when it's in my winter dio.....sammy

I would love to get one of the new battle damaged Shermans...However I am already so far behind on what I want that is near it's runout cycle, that I think this maybe one of those I may have to forfit due to budget constaints.
That is unless a wealthy reletive passes and leaves me an inhieritance...
Wait a minute...I don't have any wealthy relaitves!!:mad::D:D
O.C.

I might get one but if I do then I will post some close ups also. I would probably rather have the Figarti Lee British NA tank than the Dragon for right now.

I will probably get one. If it was unwrecked I definitely would get it because I just got into WWII figures and have been wanting a Sherman and a winter US vehicle. I will probably still buy though at some point. Have to get that King Tiger first.

The white wash detail is excellent.

Did you see it in person? I wasn't lucky enough to make it to Chicago but it certainly looks like a great piece from the pictures. I'm leaning toward getting
it but I know as soon as I blow the monthly budget on it K&C will release a
limited production winter panther and I'll be kicking myself:eek:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back