why do you buy K & C (1 Viewer)

Sgtkillroy1944

Private 1st Class
Fellow collectors state why you the consumer buy from king and country!

here are some of my many reasons,

There fun to collect and a great company

detail is amazing

each figure or set i get is like christmas morning

so many different periods to choose from

I collect K&C because I like their own particular style of figure, it captures the eye and is pretty addictive to collect and they offer a wide range of subjects ( even just within my WW2 sphere of collecting) Each range is really fleshed out with supporting figures and vehicles allowing you to build a range with real substance to it. These releases are as regular as clockwork and this allows you to embark on a collection knowing there is lots to collect in future. I also love their Aircraft which get better and better , the scenic pieces are also very good. Finally I like the way K&C interact with the collector through Dispatches, Collector, leaflets,ads and this forum. Finally finally,(^&grin) everyone I've met to do with the name K&C has only ever been friendly helpful and a pleasure to know.

Sorry it was long winded, thank God you didn't ask me why I like Chocolate!!:wink2:^&grin

Rob

I'm fairly a 3 mths new collector and wat captured my attention is the amazing details and paint job on both figures and vehicles,.....yes!! Everyday is like Christmas morning, eagerly waiting for new figures to add to my WW2 collection....it's addictive....also meeting lots of nice fellow dealers and collectors

I'm a long time collector of TS. My hobby was in a dormant period through the mid/late 90's until a visit to Gettysburg when I saw KC figures and vehicles in the display window of the now defunct Graystone's store. I was captivated by all the different matte offerings, stuff I had never seen nor knew even existed. I went in, spent hours looking at all the wonderful stuff, broke the bank, and went home with boxes of TS and vehicles of the newly discovered matte variety. My hobby has since been full speed ahead, all thanks to KC and it's fantastic variety and quality of product. -- Al

I collect K&C because I like their own particular style of figure, it captures the eye and is pretty addictive to collect and they offer a wide range of subjects ( even just within my WW2 sphere of collecting) Each range is really fleshed out with supporting figures and vehicles allowing you to build a range with real substance to it. These releases are as regular as clockwork and this allows you to embark on a collection knowing there is lots to collect in future. I also love their Aircraft which get better and better , the scenic pieces are also very good. Finally I like the way K&C interact with the collector through Dispatches, Collector, leaflets,ads and this forum.
Rob
Could not put it better myself :wink2:

King&Country is my Favorite brand for the following Reasons:

* Outstanding realism, detail, sculting and painting of their figures.
* Quality seems to get better and better as time passes
* Huge selection to choose from.
* New releases and retirements on a monthly basis keeps things fresh and interesting !!!
* K&C Collectors Quarterly - Always great to sit back, relax and read !
* Diorama sets add realism to displays and gives the collectors a multitude of options on how to display their collections !
* Great network of dealers and always fun to hear from K&C on a regular basis.

And the list goes on ....................................................... !

Why KC collection.
the great models
friends around the world
Each month new choice

Agree with everything said here......
Personally I am additcted to their figures because they are more robust and a perfect crossover between "toy soldiers" and "connoisseur figures". You can set them up and move them around with less fear of breakage.
I will say, however, that at $42 plus a figure I have been purchasing other makers such as CS, TG and JJD more often.

As a new collector to KC (only started collecting for a year mainly ww2). Their detail and Quality in polystone I think is second to none, also fun to collect and to search for retired items that i missed out on. Also i like KC accuracy when it comes to history.I look forward for each dispatch ,you got to had it to KC their AWSOME!!!!{bravo}}

Kc for me was a savior
Love the 1/30 scale, don't have to squint no more
The size of the figure and being matte it was love
at first sight. Still a KC man AK RAF SOHK SOE

There not much else left to say. I have to agree with every statement here and simply add that the commitment to the hobby (and to the collectors) that has been demonstrated by Andy and K&C, has made them the top of the TS vendor heap.

Figure sculpts and painting are superb, and lots to choose from.

I collect K&C because I like their own particular style of figure, it captures the eye and is pretty addictive to collect and they offer a wide range of subjects ( even just within my WW2 sphere of collecting) Each range is really fleshed out with supporting figures and vehicles allowing you to build a range with real substance to it. These releases are as regular as clockwork and this allows you to embark on a collection knowing there is lots to collect in future. I also love their Aircraft which get better and better , the scenic pieces are also very good. Finally I like the way K&C interact with the collector through Dispatches, Collector, leaflets,ads and this forum. Finally finally,(^&grin) everyone I've met to do with the name K&C has only ever been friendly helpful and a pleasure to know.

Sorry it was long winded, thank God you didn't ask me why I like Chocolate!!:wink2:^&grin

Rob

I completely agree
mario:smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back