Why Is King&Country Getting "My" Collecting Dollar (1 Viewer)

PanzerAce1944

Colonel
To "ME" as an individual collector, King&Country gets my collecting money for the following reasons:

DISCLAIMER: I am an individual collector choosing to voice my own personal opinion of the brand in question.Those who have a different opinion than mine are free to do
so but in no way will alter or change my view of the said product and enjoyment of the hobby as a whole.

!) The Brand has been around a long time (since 1984) and has improved itself every year since

2) Vast choice of ranges and themes to choose from (more than any other current TS maker) Something for nearly everyone.

3)If you are a WWII collector your in heaven !!!! Figures, Tanks, Wheeled Vehicles,Aircraft, Diorama Buildings, Everything !!!

4) Regular attendance at all of the Major shows to include Exclusive "Show Figures" made available for that event.

5) Direct interaction with the co-founder, Andy which allows collectors to voice their suggestions and input done either through open forum,E-Mail, or
better yet in person as Andy makes sure to be there ! I;E Operation Market Garden Lives again !!!! I;E Classic Germans just to name a few !

6) K&C Collectors Quarterly - A Great reading material for the collector which makes a great asset to store and archive for future reference of product releases.
They have become collectible in their own right !

7) Plenty of "New" releases each and "Every" month which fill the voids in collectors wish lists. How exciting are "Dispatches" every month !!!

8) Regular Retirements keeps the hobby exciting and makes way for new products. Nothing wrong with looking at that shelf of Retired product knowing it is all long gone
and now tough to acquire.

That's MY opinion and I'm sticking to it. Happy Collecting To All !!!

It looks like a good quality model with lots of detail. I will certainly be getting the grey version.

Terry

I like the figures, the people, the owner and the community - although the Australians can get a bit tiresome!

I like the figures, the people, the owner and the community - although the Australians can get a bit tiresome!

Has the Queensland Education system hardened your heart that much {sm2} ^&grin

Well I collect them because I like them the best.....simple. And I also agree with what PA said, but as for the Field Marshal, well it must be tiresome running Jackistan....{sm4}:rolleyes2:
Wayne.

Well I collect them because I like them the best.....simple. And I also agree with what PA said, but as for the Field Marshal, well it must be tiresome running Jackistan....{sm4}:rolleyes2:
Wayne.

It looks like a good quality model with lots of detail. I will certainly be getting the grey version.

Terry

Well I tell U what they are getting my dollar on this Beut....

View attachment 102760

Cheers Chaps ! That's what I'm talking about . {bravo}}

I also collect KC and I agree about some points but.....The "new" releases are not so interesting to me for some time now, and I have the impression that they are decided and directed towards a limited number of fans instead of trying to get new collectors inventing something new and taking some little risks...I can be wrong of course. Second, I am happy for you not minding about the fast increasing of prices....If a so important company runs all the other will follow.

As the saying goes, with every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Guess I could start a thread as to why KC will never see another one of my collecting dollars ever again but why bother. No need to stir the pot.

As the saying goes, with every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Guess I could start a thread as to why KC will never see another one of my collecting dollars ever again but why bother. No need to stir the pot.

That's Chris!{eek3}^&grin

i will crown them the king of toy soldiers when they put out french foriegn legion and arabs. . the first ts i had when i was little were britains foriegn legiom and arabs. and i am sure there are others out there just like me

My wife discovered King and Country for me five years ago,in Pacific Place.
I now have over 750 soldiers and 100 vehicles,plus dioramas.
The service has always been exceptional the quality is second to none,and the price,if you don't like it don't buy it.
Collecting Toy Soldiers should be fun.

K & C's Napoleonic and Medieval ranges are my reason. They have really exploited the colours and the potential of poses. I also like the broad coverage of other eras and their commendable efforts to release lots of new stock every month.

A Lay Down Mise're. The others dove tail into the varies series, my number one TS manufacturer and is mainly responsible for my on going hobby passion. Cheers, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back