William Britains Lord of the Rings Collection. (2 Viewers)

Fierynight

Private
Hello all,

New to this forum but only have one query and this seemed like a good place to start/ask. My query is this I have the full collection of lord of the rings William britains (17 in total) and was wondering how much they might be worth if I sold them now or keep them for the future?

They have been opened and put on display behind sealed glass cupboards and are now back in original boxes both the figures and boxes are in mint condition. At this point its only a query not an offer to sell them so please bare that in mind.

thank you all in advance for any information/personal opinions you may have regarding this matter I really do appreciate it.

Best Regards to you all.

I sold mine successfully several years ago on eBay, but they didn't generate a huge amount of interest and I definitely don't think I recouped my initial investment.

They were only sold in the UK (if memory serves right)...US dealers were not able to get them.

With that in mind, being open to international shipping could prove helpful.

I sold mine successfully several years ago on eBay, but they didn't generate a huge amount of interest and I definitely don't think I recouped my initial investment.

Sorry to hear that but thank you for taking the the time to reply. I'm hoping if I hang onto them long enough perhaps they might become sought after through some research I have noticed a few of the items you cannot get at all anywhere I've looked (maybe not in all the right places hehe). I digress anyway thank you again for replying it was very much appreciated.

They were only sold in the UK (if memory serves right)...US dealers were not able to get them.

With that in mind, being open to international shipping could prove helpful.

Nice idea thank you I never considered selling them internationally & thank you for your reply very much appreciated. I'm just making queries at the moment to there valve but that is very hard for people to say I know (been asked that question a few times in my life too & yup you guessed it I dodge the question ^^) but hoping to hold onto them for another 20 years+ so who knows what the future will bring :)

Thank you again for taking the time to reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back