Wilson Edward Toy Soldiers are back!!! (1 Viewer)

Thanks, Craig, I thought that that figure might have been he.

Prost!
Brad

Hello,
It is nice to here that you are in business again.

If you have is it possible to load the pictures of the Turkish soldiers you have.

Do you have a cataloque or how I can receive it. Although you have no web site but I think you must have an email. Is it possible to send via email. My mail is:
exe1exe@gmail.com

Thanks
demir

Welcome to the forum Demir.You may be our first Turkish member.I go on a miniature painting website and there are quite a few Turkish members there.
Mark

Hello Demir and thanks for the welcome back. I've sent some pics via a private email which included details about obtaining our catalogue.

Attached are a couple of pics of some WWI Turkish Soldiers we produce from the WWI Gallipoli and Middle East Campaigns. They are 54mm white metal soldiers and are available hand painted (MATT or GLOSS) or as kits.

Regards,

Craig & Jason Pearse
Australia

Hello,
It is nice to here that you are in business again.

If you have is it possible to load the pictures of the Turkish soldiers you have.

Do you have a cataloque or how I can receive it. Although you have no web site but I think you must have an email. Is it possible to send via email. My mail is:
exe1exe@gmail.com

Thanks
demir

Attachments

• TURKSb.JPG
    TURKSb.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 381
  • MDE-08d.jpg
    MDE-08d.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 334
  • Turkish Krupp.jpg
    Turkish Krupp.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 1,695
:cool: Hello Wilson Edward! Would you Consider making the 1/30th Scale Range on a Personal Order basis, or on your Regular Toy Schedule Release's? We would like to go into the WW2 N.Africa Series Italian, Australian, British, German(DAK), and French(Bir Harkim)? Thankyou, John Gambale!

I have got to get my hands on several of those Turkish Lancers they are too

cool !!!! Any leads on U.S. distributers ??????:):):)

Hi there John and thanks for the email.

We haven't ventured far at all into WWII subject matter as yet as our current focus is WWI (Gallipoli, The Middle East & Europe C.1914-18), The Boxer Uprising (C.1900) and Australian Colonial or Pre-Federation Troop Types (C.1890-1901). We are always looking for new figures to produce so please email us your "wants list" and we'll see what we can do!

Regards from Victoria, Australia (or what's left of it!)

Craig & Jason Pearse

:cool: Hello Wilson Edward! Would you Consider making the 1/30th Scale Range on a Personal Order basis, or on your Regular Toy Schedule Release's? We would like to go into the WW2 N.Africa Series Italian, Australian, British, German(DAK), and French(Bir Harkim)? Thankyou, John Gambale!

Nice one!

I ordered some castings direct from Jason and Craig a few days ago. Looking forward to getting my paws on them, and splosh a bit of paint around. Obviously, the castings were carefully selected so as to avoid the need for a certain colour of paint.:rolleyes:

Simon

Nice one!

I ordered some castings direct from Jason and Craig a few days ago. Looking forward to getting my paws on them, and splosh a bit of paint around. Obviously, the castings were carefully selected so as to avoid the need for a certain colour of paint.:rolleyes:

Simon

.........:cool:

Jeff

..............and the much requested shirtless Aussie gunners Must admit I prefer a different type of topless figure myself:D

Yep, that is one of the sets I've ordered (the shirtless WWI Aussies, not your preferred topless figure!). I'll post pics when they land.

The only thing I do not quite understand is that it says for a number of figures. especially the naval ones:

"Assorted Naval uniform colour combinations - supplied at random."

If these are all made to order why can't the buyer specify colors? I did find a few examples where you can, however.

Anyone know why??

Attachments

• WE-BOX-027-Painted.jpg
    WE-BOX-027-Painted.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 104
The only thing I do not quite understand is that it says for a number of figures. especially the naval ones:

"Assorted Naval uniform colour combinations - supplied at random."

If these are all made to order why can't the buyer specify colors? I did find a few examples where you can, however.

Anyone know why??

Randy,

Jason and Craig kindly sent across their catalogue, where it says something along the lines of 'randomly selected colour combinations, unless specified otherwise by the customer' (my wording, not theirs).
They will do different regimental insignia if specifed and so on. I believe they paint most to order, so any specific requests could no doubt be catered for.

I was really impressed by the sheer volume of different figures they offer, as well as the quality of the sculpts.

Simon

Randy,

Jason and Craig kindly sent across their catalogue, where it says something along the lines of 'randomly selected colour combinations, unless specified otherwise by the customer' (my wording, not theirs).
They will do different regimental insignia if specifed and so on. I believe they paint most to order, so any specific requests could no doubt be catered for.

I was really impressed by the sheer volume of different figures they offer, as well as the quality of the sculpts.

Simon

Simon

Thank you! That sounds much better. I too am bowled over by their selection especially the colonial war offerings of the early 20th C.

Randy

Been checking these ranges, they look excellent, especially WWI does catch my eye, figures look really cool, I wonder if they look better in gloss or in matte...

Paulo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back