Wilson Edward Toy Soldiers Are Still Trading (2 Viewers)

Wilsonedward

Memoriam Member
G'day everyone,

Contrary to popular belief, Wilson Edward Toy Soldiers are still trading and are still available worldwide to collectors.

And to clarify another issue, we have no association whatsover with Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers of Australia or the owner Father Greg Simon and do not for one minute condone his business ethic.

Although we are no longer selling through Treefrog Treasures all our items are still being produced and are available painted (GLOSS or MATT) or as unpainted and unassembled kits/castings.

Being the 'little cottage industry' down-under, we don't have a website but do offer a FREE and fully illustrated catalogue, postage FREE worldwide. Just send us an email if you want one.

We now produce over 432 different pieces (and growing), incluidng the largest 54mm Boxer Rebellion range available today!

We produce superior quality hand made and painted models with that 'personal touch' and stand behind all our products.

Have a great Christmas one and all and we look forward to continued dealings with many of you in 2011 ... and beyond!

Best regards from down-under,

Craig & Jason Pearse
Wilson Edward Toy Soldiers
Australia
email soldiers@aapt.net.au

PICTURED BELOW IS OUR WWI AUSSIE FURPHY WATER CART & LIGHT HORSE CREW. DROP US A LINE FOR MORE INFO.

Attachments

• WE-MDE-23b.jpg
    WE-MDE-23b.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 883
Craig & Jason,

great news about the Furphy being back into production, and hope to see even more wonderful new figures coming our way next year,

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year,

John

Thanks John,

As I've previously stated, you are Australia's true ambassador for toy and model soldiers and your committment to this hobby through you wonderful website and now through this forum speaks for itself.

Best regards for the season mate.

Craig Pearse
WETS

PS ... BELOW: A SELCTION OF WETS WWI TURKS. ARTILLERY & CAVALRY ARE ALSO AVAILABLE AND A MACHINE GUN SECTION SOON

Attachments

• TURKSb[1].JPG
    TURKSb[1].JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 470
I have this catalog....what a wonderful line of soljers!

It's a good while since I last spoke to you, it's good to see you're still doing well. Have a good Christmas.

Martin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back