Winter dio/H&A Background (1 Viewer)

Very good Sam, the winter backdrop makes the scene come alive. No more scrutinising your brick walls!!! ^&grin

I'm looking forward to scrutinising that halftrack though, it's a beaut.

Tom

Got to say I had fun with that backdrop today!!!! and some of the photos came out really well in my humble opinion of course :) I like the lonely German walking forwards as though he is returning from the woods....the JG Bunker shot I thought I'd give it that look like a enemy was spotted and Germans were taking up positions.....the Halftrack, IV are of course not the winter versions but look pretty good in both photos, as I stated in the Britain section Ken did a outstanding job with the large print, if you are on the fence about getting one, don't be it's perfect for any winter scene be it WWI..II.. Naps etc.

P.S. Looking forward to your visit Tom, I'll have you selling your K&C stuff in no time for First Legion then I'll ask matt for a cut from all the large orders you put in!!!^&grin^&grin

Very impressive. Your photography really has improved a lot. Thank you for posting.

Very impressive. Your photography really has improved a lot. Thank you for posting.

Thanks, I'm working on positioning the lighting better so as not to have to many shadows and being able to blend the background scenes into the diorama grounds, not to shabby, the more I use my camera I hope I can get more comfortable with the photos.

Thanks, I'm working on positioning the lighting better so as not to have to many shadows and being able to blend the background scenes into the diorama grounds, not to shabby, the more I use my camera I hope I can get more comfortable with the photos.

Looks like you are having fun with your collection :smile2:

Looks like you are having fun with your collection :smile2:

Thanks Frank, always a fun day when you can spend a few hours "playing' with toy soldiers!!:) thanks to all for the kind comments/likes.

Nice photos Sammy. Everything blends very nicely. I'm glad to see that you are adding some backgrounds to your scenes.

Nice photos Sammy. Everything blends very nicely. I'm glad to see that you are adding some backgrounds to your scenes.

Thanks Joe....dam sure looks a ton better then white walls!! :) now if I could only find some background scenery for my Normandy diorama I'd be set..any ideas??

Thanks Joe....dam sure looks a ton better then white walls!! :) now if I could only find some background scenery for my Normandy diorama I'd be set..any ideas??

Maybe we should put a bug in Ken's ear about that.attention Ken are you their. Ron

Maybe we should put a bug in Ken's ear about that.attention Ken are you their. Ron

Actually Ron I hit up both Ken and John Gittens (JG Minatures) about the Normandy background and both plan on doing Normandy style backgrounds at some point, I just hope it's sooner then later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back