Wish List for 2009 Catalogue (1 Viewer)

craig1985taylor

Command Sergeant Major
Here my wish list of what id like to see in next years catalogue!!! I think it would be good to see what everyone wants to be made or thinks they will be seeing next year hopefully we might get some of it right or even drop an idea or two there way? :confused: :rolleyes: :confused:

For the Redcoats: History of the British Army series id like to see a few more mounted pieces maybe a scots grey from the napoleonic wars or a couple of different pieces from the household cavalry? definitely gloss WW1 figures should return in some form or another.

For the Redcoats & Bluecoats: The French & Indian War id like a few more action poses, more highlanders & maybe some kind of scenery a fort or barracks for the 1st foot guards to parade in front of!!!

In the Crimean War series it would be good to see some more poses for the scots fusiliers firing line & maybe some pieces to go with 93rd highlander that was release for the collectors club!!! So we can make up the thin red line.

For the gloss Zulu War series a couple of 24th foot holding the colours would be great.

The Limited Edition set for 2009 should be a regimental band to compliment this years cameron highlanders sets not forgeting a marching officer to go with the colour party!!! & a mounted officer would be great.

finally with the Museum collection id like to see some black watch from the two world wars & a couple of pipers in different poses.

Well thats my wish list what does everyone else think? :)

For me it would have to be some more ceremonial items also maybe some new Zulus (perhaps depicting life away from the front lines) and some mounted lancers :D :D :D

1st.: FIW glossy ( or even matte ) action, especially with some stunning Woodland Indians, so that one can build small action groups with different poses .
2nd: WWI in gloss ( a Premier revival ).

Paulo

I'm already excited about the Rorke's Drift storehouse, and hoping for some curved mealie bag wall sections and some biscuit boxes.

MD

1st.: FIW glossy ( or even matte ) action, especially with some stunning Woodland Indians, so that one can build small action groups with different poses .
2nd: WWI in gloss ( a Premier revival ).

Paulo

yes a Premier revival should definatly happen maybe even some WW2 in gloss as well? the one model id love to see that i forgot to mention b4 was a WW2 private from the Worcester regiment carrying or useing a Bren light machine gun!!! This is what my grandfarther would of been when he served in the War(the man responsable for me collecting toy soldiers)!!!

Hey, by the way, for any of you Premier collectors there is a very nice set of Naval Brigade figures on Ebay right now. Had never seen this set before. Sorry, off hand I don't recall the sellers id.

In the matte range of the Zulu War, hope we can obtain the officer in blue not only with the Closing Stages of Isandlwana set , but alone in a clamshell pack

I would like to see a Light Div Band.Maybe the Green Jackets.That would be a band to buy for me.
Cheers
Dave

Lets see.....

Well I would love to see some more new Matte Revolutionary War sets
also Napoleonic's.

World War II would also be nice.

Zulu War I agree above with curved mealie bags also the boxes, Store house we no already also more figure sets.

There probably more but I will leave with what I wrote. One can dream? :D

Well,
Since you asked. I would love to see some figures on the Battle of San Jacinto. I do not recall seeing a figure on Sam Houston. He could be mounted on a horse leading the charge at San Jacinto along with several fellow Texans.
I would also like to see a U.S. Navy color guard set. I have the USMC, Army and Air Force but no Navy. Still waitng for that one. And perhaps a U.S. Navy band set.
I hope my wishes come true!

Hi,

At the moment I'm collecting Zulu War. ACW and WWI, so I would love to see a number of new additions to both. Casualties for the Zulu War would be useful as I'm building a Isandhlwana dio, but otherwise any additions for these lines would be great.

Andy

I've forget : WWII Fallschirmjäger firing Panzerfaust _ not only holding.

( and, of course, Panzerschreck team )

The hopelessly exposed Charlie Pope and Godwin-Austen (with dog) complete with monocles and their men in the last throws before their demise (much like artist Simon Smith's painting, some enraged Zulus opening their victims and generally depicting absolute carnage. The new Isandlwana set is a fantastic start.

Hey, by the way, for any of you Premier collectors there is a very nice set of Naval Brigade figures on Ebay right now. Had never seen this set before. Sorry, off hand I don't recall the sellers id.

Thanx for the heads up on this great set, Iv just won it :D :D :D hehe now maybe britains could make a few companion pieces to go with it :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: ???

Thanx for the heads up on this great set, Iv just won it :D :D :D hehe now maybe britains could make a few companion pieces to go with it :rolleyes: :confused: :rolleyes: ???

Congratulations on your newest acquisition! Glad a fellow forum member was able to pick that one up. :)

MD

Some more WW2 (definitely MATTE!) - Normandy vintage figures to compliment the early Britains AND ONTC and Conte figures. Maybe some medics? A US mortar crew? A complete US 57mm AT gun with crew? A US 3/4 ton truck or ambulance?

Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back