Wish List for First Legion in 2018 (1 Viewer)

Spanish leather jacket (Dragón de Cuera). The Spanish Cavalry in North America.

10399597_1144650965568946_6789556344167638982_n.jpg

Definitely...

1) French mounted knights for Agincourt (... even if only a few 'cause it has been a while!)

2) Elephant (... hopefully not a Roman one but at this point would consider it...!!)

3) Additions to the original Napoleonic British 1st Foot Guards???

I agree maybe have a rest on any new series for 2018... there is so many FL series already and they all need support!! ^&grin

My problem is I like all the First Legion releases... but my wish for 2018 is more Tercios/Rocroi
Particularly a miniature like the officer in the center of the Ferrer-Dalmau painting, another like the blind man in the right edge of the painting, and an "Alatriste" like figure, in the edge on the right and of course... a dog!

I would like to see all of the above plus the following.

Dead French cavalryman and wounded horse.
Spanish General Fontaine in his chair being carried by four pikemen/musketeers.

He is seen in the film Alatriste (2006).

Here's a link to one available in 1/72 scale.
http://germania-figuren.com/gx2/1-7...ntaine.html?XTCsid=7r97nghp63ev3ekvavf7un2mi2

I'd like First Legion to add the 14th Brooklynn ( 84th NY ) to their ACW line of figures. The unit was part of the Union 1st Corps and was heavily engaged at Gettysburg on the first day of the battle, so it should fit nicely with the other FL ACW releases. Would also add a pop of color to any ACW figure display. - Below is a figure of the 14th by Bill Horan.

Attachments

• dc26294f3361dcbd58d6d3d9eeb57f81.jpg
    dc26294f3361dcbd58d6d3d9eeb57f81.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 254
I'd like First Legion to add the 14th Brooklynn ( 84th NY ) to their ACW line of figures. The unit was part of the Union 1st Corps and was heavily engaged at Gettysburg on the first day of the battle, so it should fit nicely with the other FL ACW releases. Would also add a pop of color to any ACW figure display. - Below is a figure of the 14th by Bill Horan.

Zouaves would be an excellent idea.

Zouaves would be an excellent idea.

Yes Brad, I agree. Would happily collect any Union Zouave regiment FL would release. I'd bet they would be quite outstanding.
The 114 Penn. was part of Sickles 3rd Corps at Gettysburg and fought on the 2nd day of battle against Barksdales Mississippians........So they would fit with FL's Gettysburg theme.

114thPenn2.jpg114thPenn1.jpg

Here's a Russian one I purchased a few months ago that would be an excellent FL release.

Kingtiger Henschel turret; none have yet been produced in 1/30 scale. TCS and K&C versions are 1/28 scale. Panther Ausf. D not yet produced in 1/30 scale: the Kursk Panther.

I was just thinking the other night as I was viewing some of the older threads that featured W. Britains versions of the 114th PA how great it would be to see First Legion produce some zouaves in the future. With their detail in sculpt and painting I'm sure they would look amazing!

As far as some more upcoming ACW releases from First Legion I would love to see some more personalities. It would be nice to see some at the brigade and divisional level to match their unit releases thus far like Cutler, Wadsworth, Heath, etc. I remember Matt stating on here when the range was first introduced that their personality releases would do just that. It would also be great to see some personalities on foot in different scenarios such as Lee, Heath, and A.P. Hill discussing the current situation on July 1st or sets kind of like Britains where Lee is meeting with Ewell, Early, and Rodes.

I forgot to add another non-ww2 for the wish list:

New George Washington facial sculpt.. There hasn't been any Toy Soldier companies that have done him justice.
Also - reissue of the winter tank riders, since we are doing a BOFB..

It might be a stretch and a number of series already produced by FL...I will throw it out there.... Great Northern War:smile2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back