1001583.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 724
A few pictures of some of my favorite WmHocker sets from the NWF series;

1. Set #2 Kohat Camel Battery
2. Set #5 Royal Artillery Elephant Battery
3. Set #13 Reg. Maxim Gun Detachment

B.

Great sets Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

You can never have tooooo many Camels......Elephants......and mules :cool:^&cool:cool: :salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Great sets. I have the elephant gun battery. Tommy

Thanks Tommy, the RA Elephant Battery is definitely among my all time faves.

Great sets Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

You can never have tooooo many Camels......Elephants......and mules :cool:^&cool:cool: :salute::

Cheers

Many thanks Martyn and right you are ..... especially the Camels, Elephants and Mules of the shiney variety! ^&grin

B.

After seeing pictures of Tommy's Wm Hocker Tiger Hunt in Bengal set I couldn't resist .....

Palm trees are Little Legion. :smile2:

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0185.JPG
    IMG_0185.JPG
    126.4 KB · Views: 434
After seeing pictures of Tommy's Wm Hocker Tiger Hunt in Bengal set I couldn't resist .....

B.

Great set Buster :salute::..............hope the tiger wins :wink2:

Cheers

B.

Seems you also can't have enough glossies Buster. You've come along way in adding them to your collection as well as Puptent. A nice addtion my friend.:salute:::salute:::salute::

A new arrival from the talented hands of Wm Hocker, set #73 Artillery Train 8" Mortar ... as has been said by many a wise TS collector, one can never have toooooo many Elephants. :smile2:

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0310.JPG
    IMG_0310.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 352
Very nice addition Buster {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

A new arrival from the talented hands of Wm Hocker, set #73 Artillery Train 8" Mortar ... as has been said by many a wise TS collector, one can never have toooooo many Elephants. :smile2:

B.

Ever since I bought Bill's Naval Brigade Rocket Battery from the Abyssinian Campaign of the 1860s I have had my eye on this set. I am glad to see it has now joined your fine collection. {bravo}}

Randy

Ever since I bought Bill's Naval Brigade Rocket Battery from the Abyssinian Campaign of the 1860s I have had my eye on this set. I am glad to see it has now joined your fine collection. {bravo}}

Randy

Many thanks Randy, Bill's NB Rocket Battery is on my wishlist. :smile2:

B.

This is such a spectacular addition to your collection. I am waiting for my first Hocker set to arrive. He has made a lot of charming and beautiful pieces. I really wish I had paid more attention to them earlier. I would love to have the abolitionist set!

This is such a spectacular addition to your collection. I am waiting for my first Hocker set to arrive. He has made a lot of charming and beautiful pieces. I really wish I had paid more attention to them earlier. I would love to have the abolitionist set!

Thanks 6th WI, Bill makes wonderful old style glossy toy soldiers ..... please post some pictures of your 1st Hocker set when it arrives. :smile2:

B. :salute::

Here's the latest addition to the Hocker collection ..... well, that's not exactly accurate. It arrived over two years ago and has remained tied in the box ever since due to lack of shelf space to display it, packing up a few polystone lumps has solved the lack of shelf space problem. :wink2: :smile2:

Set # 121 Royal Artillery Mountain Battery from WmHocker's NWF series.

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0315.JPG
    IMG_0315.JPG
    80.5 KB · Views: 189
  • IMG_0318.JPG
    IMG_0318.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_0323.JPG
    IMG_0323.JPG
    101.2 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0325.JPG
    IMG_0325.JPG
    108.1 KB · Views: 198
Last edited:
Here's the latest addition to the Hocker collection ..... well, that's not exactly accurate. It arrived over two years ago and has remained tied in the box ever since due to lack of shelf space to display it, packing up a few polystone lumps has solved the lack of shelf space problem. :wink2: :smile2:

B.

These are lovely Buster {bravo}}

Just about to leave for you know where ^&grin

Cheers

B.

I know what you mean about space. I had 5 Hocker sets tied in their boxes for a year until I made space for them. I now have 9 Hiriart sets that have no place to go until I start packing some of my matte items away.

It is exciting, however, to find you still have 'new' sets to play with. It is a good way to have Christmas in July.

Wonderful addition to your collection.

Randy

Two more Hocker sets waiting to be freed from their boxes and take their rightful positions on the shelf. :rolleyes2:^&grin

Set #9 - 13th Bengal Lancers

Set #24 - 1st Madras Lancers

B.

Attachments

• IMG_0343.JPG
    IMG_0343.JPG
    84.4 KB · Views: 241
  • IMG_0341.JPG
    IMG_0341.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 233

Users who are viewing this thread

Back