World War I Turkish infantry in Action (1 Viewer)

ucla1967

Major
Hiriart has made a new non-catalog set of World War I Turkish Infantry in action wearing khaki uniforms. It could also be painted with the figures wearing their green Gallipoli uniforms.

Attachments

• TURKISH ATTACK WW1.JPG
    TURKISH ATTACK WW1.JPG
    211.4 KB · Views: 375
Hiriart has made a new non-catalog set of World War I Turkish Infantry in action wearing khaki uniforms. It could also be painted with the figures wearing their green Gallipoli uniforms.

I really like the look of some of their few action sets...Michael

I really like the look of some of their few action sets...Michael

Michael,

Thanks, so do I. They seem to be making more of them lately than in the past. I posted a photo of this non-catalog set of Turkish Infantry in action about six months ago. I ordered it to go with my special commission 1912 Balkan War sets, but it would also be correct for a good part of the 19th Century, too.

Mike

Attachments

• TURKISH INFANTRY 1912[1].JPG
    TURKISH INFANTRY 1912[1].JPG
    238.4 KB · Views: 215
This Hiriart non-catalog World War I Turkish artillery set would go well with the World War I Turkish Infantry in action set in the first post.

Attachments

• TURKISH ARTILLERY WW1[1].JPG
    TURKISH ARTILLERY WW1[1].JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 156
This Hiriart non-catalog World War I Turkish artillery set would go well with the World War I Turkish Infantry in action set in the first post.

Actually that Krupp gun should have painted as German WW1 Camouflage and be honest when first saw the samples, did not liked the painting and i repainted to field-grey..1915 or Gallipoli Campaign Turkish Sets developed with new sets of WW1 Turkish attack set+machine gunner maxim+new design TURKİSH WW1 Cannon Artillery in German Camouflage Krupp
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-HxbA6Dqvb9I/Uh-J0-gAVtI/AAAAAAAACP0/iPLYP7k6O7s/s1600/q.JPG
http://turkishtoysoldier.blogspot.com/

Last edited:
Michael,

Thanks, so do I. They seem to be making more of them lately than in the past. I posted a photo of this non-catalog set of Turkish Infantry in action about six months ago. I ordered it to go with my special commission 1912 Balkan War sets, but it would also be correct for a good part of the 19th Century, too.

Mike

Those new Turkish Balkan sets painted with a darker blue, like navy blue..it fits better and powered with a Turkish machine gunner and a Turkish mounted officer. you can see in my blog.

Green uniforms we had only for Turkish officers , those Gallipoli Turkish Regiments were wearing on those days that camel-British Summer uniform colors. Those new colors fits better Turkish WW1 Army my idea. but i liked mixed uniforms. darker pants or officer jackets..^&confuse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back