Wrath of the Northmen (1 Viewer)

El Pippo

Private 1st Class
Hello.

I am quite new to collecting W.Britain Figures. I must say I am Very impressed by these two fine Guys.

Hope to get some more Figures from this range soon.

IMG_0513.JPG
IMG_0516.JPG

Best Wishes
Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I agree that it's a great little range. Here's a mini-diorama I made with my figures.

IMG_20190918_153912057.jpg

Sorry for barging into the nice little thread you gents have got going on there but anytime I see the word Northmen mentioned I become very interested. One could say that I have a large collection of Vikings and I have had private conversations with other Northmen collectors before. I've posted many photos over the years and would be happy to show more if you respond to this thread. One photo of many different diorama scenes. Regards Greg.
attachment.php

Hello all and thanks for your comments.

Last week I was happy to acquire some more of the retired Sets. Hopefully they will arrive tomorrow. Will post some more Pictures then.

@ BobZ and sapper: Very nice Diorama Pics. Would love to see more of it. :D

Best Wishes
Stefan

Hello all, looks like there is enough interest for me to post some photos of my Viking dioramas. Out of respect to W.Britains, I will create a compilation of photos of various brands in the diorama section at the end of the forum. This should be completed by the afternoon. Hope you enjoy. Regards Greg.

I'm a HUGE fan of this range and buy figures from it as I can afford. I have a pretty cool diorama set up with Wb and FL Viking figures getting attacked by a giant and a couple ice trolls vis a vis Game of Thrones. Ill try to get some pictures snapped. These are great days to be a Dark Ages collector.

I'm a HUGE fan of this range and buy figures from it as I can afford. I have a pretty cool diorama set up with Wb and FL Viking figures getting attacked by a giant and a couple ice trolls vis a vis Game of Thrones. Ill try to get some pictures snapped. These are great days to be a Dark Ages collector.

Would love to see those pics Chris.
Mark

Another 2 very great Figures arrived today. These were only available through Academy Game`s Kickstarter.

More Saxons to follow next week :D I think I will build up a small Diorama for them

IMG_0563.JPG
IMG_0564.JPG
IMG_0566.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back