Ww 2 Collectors Of K&c (1 Viewer)

wellington

First Sergeant
Guys I know I'm not a WW2 K&C collector but was a big time WW2 and WW1 collector of both German/British/Canadian and American uniforms etc...One of my favourite branches was Flak Artillery!!!! I know you have alot of tanks in the series BUT I think one of the most interresting sets would be this......GERMAN FLAK PANZER IV MOBEL WAGEN, imagine this with a crew in action...to me this would have to be one of my all time favourites!!! If you can't picture it I'll help you out:
http://www.toysunlimited.nl/21st Century Toys/X32 Ultimate Detail/Vehicles/German Mobelwagen.htm

or .......http://www2.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXJBR0&P=2

What are your thoughts???? Obviously K&C would to a much better job but in field grey and the crew would be alot better than what is pitured!!! (MUCH MORE ACTION AND MORE CREW MEMBERS)

WELLINGTON
PS HAD TWO COMPLETE FLAK UNIFORMS FROM HEAD TO TOW....MAN DO I MISS THEM!!!!......:)

Last edited:
I agree that some kind of flakpanzer would be a great idea for K&C to produce.

I already have the FOV Wirbelwind and it's one of the best pieces and figures thay have done so far.

It would be nice: a flakpanzer IV, heavily camouflaged with branches, etc., a few crew members are manning the gun, and in the mean time, an officer and trooper take a rest while chatting about the tactics.

But maybe I'm dreaming too much...:rolleyes:

Perhaps a Flak Panzer and a Dakota to shoot at as a string of paratroopers are landing in the hedgerows!!! Michael

I like them too, check this out from FOV....

80027t.jpg

80039t.jpg

I love those toys....

Carlos

I guess that I can be fat and happy, I GOT my "flakwagen" the US M16 quad fifties halftrack! I's a very nice piece by Andy and the gang! I'd still like to (someday) see tyhe M15A1, with a turret mounting two .50MGs and a 37mm automatic cannon. A very interesting vehicle.

Gary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back