WWI terrain suggestion (1 Viewer)

VIRIATO

Command Sergeant Major
There are presently some very nice WWI figures around (K&C,ONTC, Britains). I believe this period has a lot of potential and that it'll be very successful with collectors.
Now what I haven't yet seen is JG doing the typical WWI terrain: trenches and a terrain base/mat full of craters and mud, and again trenches (the Somme, Passchendaele, Verdun, you get the picture).Not just one or 2 pieces but a base to which you can add barbed wire, craters, etc.
Do you have any plans along these lines? What do other collectors think about this? I for one would be very interested.
Just a thought.

Paulo

That is a great idea Paulo. Frontline did some neat foam trench pieces, but I'd love to see JG create something modular and customizable. I keep thinking of Gordon's WWI dio displayed at the Westcoaster to promote the then forthcoming WWI Germans. If I'm not mistaken, Mark of Buildarama said he had some WWI battlefield pieces in the pipeline. That would be nice indeed! Anyways, great idea Paulo! :)

Joe

Hi, thanks, I keep thinking of a dioramaa, now getting the figures, later the terrain...:(:D.

Cheers,
Paulo

Got the figures, now I'm waiting for the Terrain.

JPB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back