WWII ships (1 Viewer)

jartzh

Private
I remember from the 60s or 70s a neighbor had a board game that a bunch of plastic ships on it. 3 or 4 inches long. and they were scaled to each other and highly detailed. I have been looking for it and can find no ships that size except for glue together models. Any body else remember these? and is this the correct forum for questions about warships?

I remember "Battleship" but those ships weren't meant to be realistic depictions. There were some "games" advertised on the back of Comic Books like "Fighting Ships," but I don't know how detailed their ships were as I never bought any of them.

I remember from the 60s or 70s a neighbor had a board game that a bunch of plastic ships on it. 3 or 4 inches long. and they were scaled to each other and highly detailed. I have been looking for it and can find no ships that size except for glue together models. Any body else remember these? and is this the correct forum for questions about warships?

I had a game that had a four piece playing board, and two teams of ships which had parts that would fly off if you struck a trigger with a disc that you fired from a submarine. I think Ideal ande it, and it was part of their "Floor Wars" line.
Could this be it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back