X-Force Wish List? (1 Viewer)

Ragnar

First Sergeant
Just looking at there impressive Macedonians...X-Force just keep getting better and Better.
Like to se them do some 1066 Saxons Normans mounted and foot!
Crusaders...Templars, Teutonic ect..all types mounted foot and Knights
Imperial Romans..Gauls/Barbarians...54mm (Italeri size)

I want Romans too - badly. They're due to start coming out next year. I also want Celts/Gauls, Carthagians and Numibians. Size wize, it doesn't really matter but I'm really liking the size of the current Greeks. Keeping in line with these allows quite a lot of options for the clashes between these two empires.

Something a little different would be a range of mythical figures - dwarves, elves and some sote of where-beasts to be the villians as offered up in the writings of Robert Jordan, David Gemmell and so on.

Given the extraordinary number of releases, I think Exp Force need their own spot above.

I'd like to see someone make some Universal monsters in 1/32 or 1/30 scale, especially Dracula, Frankenstein, and Werewolf.

In keeping with the myth and monster themes, how about a couple of sets of different pantheons of historical mythical gods. Odin Thor and Loki, Ra and company, Zeus and his associates, and group of titans, heroes of ancient Greece.

I used to take the happy meal toys which towered over knights and use them as such. I set up small dios on a shelf unit with a different story on each shelf.

In addition to gods and heroes I had shelves of monster hunters and graveyard warriors. I had sets of imaginary type dinosaurs and dragons and oversized D&D monsters to play the hunted.

Just think of your Spartans going into battle with Achilles leading the way, or Thor and Loki battling it out surrounded by Viking warriors fighting for their favorite demigod.

The movie monsters figures in several poses would be highly useable to make a diodrama by having the monsters in several different poses. This would save you the trouble of having to try to take one pose and convert it into several reasonable poses.

WW2 winter figures, US, German and British, scaled to match Conte/TSSD/Marx figures. Not many lines of figures have GIs in late war M1943 jackets either so these figures could also represent the actions near the end of the war in 1945. Then one could expand the line to include 1945-era Russians, Brits, GIs, Germans, etc. They could even market late-war US figures as "Korean War". With the size improvement they could "piggy back" on CTS Korean War line.

Gary B.

I like the idea of fantasy/mythical figures. I would love some decent Tolkien style Orcs. (NOT the ugly Warhammer/Warcraft style Orcs). I would also love to get Mexican Revolution sets, and I would love to see their take on the U.S. Plains Indian wars, but I doubt either of those will happen. Renaissance Europe would be great too.

My main wish for Ex Force is that instead of having 3 versions of each WW2 set, they would just have one of each set of figures and include sprues of all three heads for each man. I may want a few Germans in side caps and a few more in field caps, but most should be in helmets and I don't want to have to spend all those extra dollars to get 2 more sets of identical figures just to have a choice of headgear. Nobody needs that many side cap wearers and I don't see that set selling as well as the others anyway.

Not to mention shrinking the WW2 guys to Conte & CTS size.

Last edited:
Samuari , Huns, Maori, Chinese warriors , Indian warriors vs Alexander's Macodonians

X-Force has been showing samples of Napoleonic figures. That line could be almost infinite. More Civil War would be good but that line is almost all covered except for Union Infantry in the fatigue blouse and campaign looking Confederates.

When I saw the size of the WW II figures I decided not to get them. They are waaay too large to blend in with the less expensive plastic tanks and vehicles now available.

You folks that like ancients and knights appear to be very well served by X-Force.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back