Yorktown playlet character figures (2 Viewers)

Those look great. Looking forward to this set.
Is there any idea on what date this will be available?

I hope Ron will enjoy his retirement!

Walt

My impression is that the Yorktown Playlet and the four LOD 60MM figure sets associated with it are going to be released at the Chicago Show in September

My impression is that the Yorktown Playlet and the four LOD 60MM figure sets associated with it are going to be released at the Chicago Show in September

That's my impression, too. Already took advantage of their advance sale deal. Kind of torn, though. I want the set so wondering how many more figure sets I really need? What a dilemma! lol

"The Battle of Yorktown: Attack on Redoubt #10" Playset will be released at the Chicago Show is September. Exact contents haven't been determined yet, but will include the two character figures, all new Continental and British soldiers, Redoubt #10, and many accessories. The character figures will be produced in the newer resin, while the rest of the figures will be injection molded. All figures will be compatible with Ron's earlier Battle of Lexington Green figures

Price of the playset isn't set but should be in the $279 - $299 range. Only 100 playsets will be produced. Pre-orders are now being taken, but pre-orders will be limited to 50 (one playset per person). The remaining 50 will be available at the show in September and afterward from both Barzso and LOD Enterprises (if there are any left). If you want to pre-order now you can contact Ron Barzso or Ken Ciak of LOD Enterprises.

Thx,

Jim

Looks like I need to decide whether to go with the pre-sale figure set or the full playset. Any idea when there will be photos of the whole playset, or at least the redoubt? Just trying to figure out how long I have to decide.

Looks like I need to decide whether to go with the pre-sale figure set or the full playset. Any idea when there will be photos of the whole playset, or at least the redoubt? Just trying to figure out how long I have to decide.

That was my dilemma - I was going to go for two pre-sale specials but figured for a few bucks more I could get the whole set with all the goodies and if I did that how many more figures would I need? So I decided to hedge my bets and go for one special and put in for the full playset. Best of both worlds...

"The Battle of Yorktown: Attack on Redoubt #10" Playset will be released at the Chicago Show is September. Exact contents haven't been determined yet, but will include the two character figures, all new Continental and British soldiers, Redoubt #10, and many accessories. The character figures will be produced in the newer resin, while the rest of the figures will be injection molded. All figures will be compatible with Ron's earlier Battle of Lexington Green figures

Price of the playset isn't set but should be in the $279 - $299 range. Only 100 playsets will be produced. Pre-orders are now being taken, but pre-orders will be limited to 50 (one playset per person). The remaining 50 will be available at the show in September and afterward from both Barzso and LOD Enterprises (if there are any left). If you want to pre-order now you can contact Ron Barzso or Ken Ciak of LOD Enterprises.

Thx,

Jim

Has anyone else who preordered heard back from Ron? I emailed on the 10th, today's the 18th......just wondering if anyone else who preordered got a confirmation of some sort.....

Has anyone else who preordered heard back from Ron? I emailed on the 10th, today's the 18th......just wondering if anyone else who preordered got a confirmation of some sort.....

I would also send a message to Ken, to make sure. I pre-ordered at the show. Just tell Ken you sent a message and didn't hear from him yet.

I would also send a message to Ken, to make sure. I pre-ordered at the show. Just tell Ken you sent a message and didn't hear from him yet.

I actually sent Ken the message first, he told me Ron was taking the orders, but he would pass along to Ron my message. I ended up emailing Ron as well, then I sent a follow up email a few days later.....I was just checking if anyone else had emailed and not heard back......thanks again!

I actually sent Ken the message first, he told me Ron was taking the orders, but he would pass along to Ron my message. I ended up emailing Ron as well, then I sent a follow up email a few days later.....I was just checking if anyone else had emailed and not heard back......thanks again!

I wrote both of them and got a reply from Ken stating that he would pass on the message. I was concerned at first as well. According to Ken, he seemed to think there were a fair amount of sets left to pre-order. That’s as of last Friday when I received the email from Ken.

Travis

I wrote both of them and got a reply from Ken stating that he would pass on the message. I was concerned at first as well. According to Ken, he seemed to think there were a fair amount of sets left to pre-order. That’s as of last Friday when I received the email from Ken.

Travis

I just "spoke" to Ron via texts.. He's been out of cell phone range for awhile, doing some hiking. He will send confirmation emails as soon as he's able!

Thx,

Jim

I spoke to Ron again today. The pre-order is closed. They've already reach 50+ pre-orders!!

Availability of remaining sets will be in the fall, coinciding with the Chicago Toy Soldier Show.

Thx

Jim

Fantastic news figures are great but again will be not possible to buy playset in Europe and why only 100 sets looks like for US friends only.
Will figures be produced additionally in small sets as it happened with previous playsets?
Janusz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back