your favorite tank (1 Viewer)

what is your favorite tank

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I go for the big monster, the King Royal Tiger II

I thought I knew a lot about tanks but whats a 222 tank?

I thought I knew a lot about tanks but whats a 222 tank?

SdKFZ 222 was a four wheel armored car used by German armored recon teams - not really a "tank". The "Puma" is also an armored car.

Gary

Come to think of it, all the tanks are pretty cool.

Njja

What about the Chaffee??? She was a tough broad & hung tough at the Bulge to boot.

Tally Ho,
Beaufighter

Is this poll favourite Tank overall or fave K&C tank?.Anyway Matilda or Firefly for me.

Rob

No one wants Italian Tanks Harry!:eek:;)...Just kidding.:)

Rob

Hard to beat the classic Sherman. Basic design from 1941-42, produced 1942-45 and still in combat service in 1973. Still in limited use until the 21st Century. It's actually hard to choose between "Sherman" and "Firefly" which was just an upgunned Sherman - one that could reach out and touch somebody! Everybody rember to count the "Firefly" votes with the "Sherman" votes at the end.

Modern tanks? I was always enamored of the M60 series because I grew up during the Cold War, but the M1-series Abrams is the proven "King of the Killing Zone"!

Personal favorite if I won the lottery and could actually have a tank - M24 Chaffee. I always liked this little guy, plus its light enough to use for parades, etc.

Gary B.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back