Your favourite release of 2009 (1 Viewer)

My favorites

Rommel desert Horch
Rommel desert taxi
Nap British Guardman
Churchill
British band and 8th army

BBG021 Jagdpanzer IV

BBG026 Winter Rifleman

LAH112 Hitler's Berghof

LW019 Luftwaffe Field Division, Machine Gun Team

britsh troops and tank .
canadians troops
sdkf 250/22
hurricane and raf figuurs
landingscraft
bunker whit troops
fob whit the home guard
m3A2 half track

richard .

And for 2010 :
firefly , Pk ,40 grant , Arnhem !!!! .:cool:

for me the same:D:D

And for 2010 Fallschirmjägers for normandy!!!!!!

Harrie

My vote goes to the RAF pilots. They're totally amazing and reflect how good K&C has gotten at their craft; the detail in these figures is spectacular.

Well I would have to say the Normandy stuff was great! And next would be Battle of The Bulge. And LAH112 Hitler's Berghof

Most favourite; the LCA, second best; the 105 gun with halftrack ,third; RAF and USAF pilots! Good start for 2010; preordered the P51!

My favourite at the end of the year has got to be the Hurricane with the LCA as a close runner-up in 2nd, As for figure sets its got to be DD111 Moving Inland in 1st place with RAF03 Flying Officer 'Moggy' Cattermole and Reilly as runner-up.

Craig

RAF - plane and figures
Confederate Cavalry - hope Union comes soon
LCA - got me into D-Day to go along with Bulge collecting

I like 'em all but my favorites are:

M3A2
105 Field Gun
Storch
M26 TRV

N-P

My favorite has to be:
The M3A2 Haltrack( If I can only buy 1 piece this would be it)
The Sd. Kfz. 251/22 "Pakwagen" Ausf. D (And if I could buy 2)
The Saving The Boy(Coldstream,Napoleonic)( I have this in my Diorama ,And I have a little sign that says "the cost of war, generations never to be!", I have them, behind the Coldstream Lines, behind the chaos. This soldier is walking back. it brought tears first time I saw it. And has brought some more tears from others, since then.

All the Naps! :):D;)

I agree with Gornard and Spartan 71 the Naps were fantastic this year.
But the Coldstreamer NA191 Saving the boy ( centre) is my favorite this year, what a fantastic figure.
Can't wait to add the New French line artillery in 2010 to my collection.

013-1.jpg

Best wishes Mark

Last edited:
my vote canadian troops which i hope we see more...and battle of the bulge.......keep up the good work......ANDY.

I dont collect WWII .. but if I did, the new RAF series, IMO would have the best in WWII area. I particularly like the release of the differently numbered LCAs & the hurricanes, which would allow diorama builders to built more expansive scenes.

As for the ranges that I do collect .. the new Confederate cavalry, would have been the best. This completely new & different treatment by K&C to present cavalry troops, IMO really brought the best of horsed figures in their various actions.

Now I am waiting for the Federal cavalry and napoleonic Marmelukes :rolleyes: ... well, at least after I have the new french artillery.

OD

Lots of great K&C releases in 2009. My vote goes to the Cromwell, but the Light Horse are due soon, so I might have to update my vote when they arrive...

Adrian

Good point Stickleback !!!
I am thinking AL 7A, the Red Ensign Flagbearer, might be on some Aussie Collectors list as a favourite.
Since Light Horse not out yet I would have to go for Churchill SL staff car and Nap Carrying the Boy.
Regards
Brett

As a NAP collector I think the new Coldstreamers are fantastic. But there is not much to fault in any of the collections. I just don't think you can go wrong -Well done K & C.

So many nice items, the bulge funkenwagen is my favorite followed by the 8th army band and the german bulge figures. For 2010 i would love to see normandy fallschirmjager, jagdtiger, mk iv h, is152 and an m8 mortor carriage for normandy.

I spent most of 2009 catching up with the great 2008 releases from the Crimea / WW1 / Bulge ranges! My favourite from 2009 has to be the Hurricane though - can't wait for the new RAF07-01 version. The new Bulge American sets and Australian Light Horsemen are still on my list from 2009......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back