Your purchases from the latest retirements? (1 Viewer)

Rob

Four Star General
So guys, with a large list of retirements yesterday to choose from, what are you going for. I've already booked my show order for London in June which consists of all the BR1 sets, Grey Mk4 and the Bunker defenders, but may well add more before the show.

Whats on your list guys??

Rob

Fortunately, none of the retired items are ones i still have to get. But in the future, I expect there will be more retirements each month than in the past.

Terry

I think many would have bought these prior to the price hikes. Terry, I think your right the axe fell and the slow discons are gone and we will see a greater speed in getting rid of them.
Mitch

I would love to have the mid-war Mk.III and early war Mk.IV but don't think I can break the money loose in time. Too many other priorities. -- Al

I would love to get the hut, but I just can't decide whether to spend on it right now.

Whats on your list guys??

Rob
Lucky for me there was only I NAP retired, and I got him when the other Black Watch got put "out to pasture" late last year, to make space for the Gordons.

I'll have to wait and see what May go in May :)

John

Would have liked to gotten one of those desert buildings but I may have to forestall it.

Me too mate, I wanted this whole village at some point but it had to go by the wayside I'm afraid, but I'm hoping maybe in the future we will see more structures for D Day and RAF.

Rob

Been putting it off for some time, but Andy has finally forced my hand. Gonna have to pick up the Berghof very soon.

I got the last Nuremberg Review Stand and Nazi Eagles on Printh. The Eagles are not retired yet but I got them just in case as they are also the last set in my local dealer store.

Strongly considering the Jagdpanzer IV. Everything else I either have, dont' collect that range or don't need bad enough to bother. Debated over the RAF barracks/hut but given its size and expense I'll have to pass.

I've got to get the 1914 German bugler, should have gotten it sooner now I'm going to have to scramble for it.

I was considering the Pz III for ages, not on a priority at all; I read the dispatches and 15 minutes after I bought one... Funny how knowing something will no longer be made makes one move... Great selling strategy!

First time posting here, but after seeing several of the newly retired items already disappearing from dealers' web sites, I decided to get the WS 121 - Halftrack Wagon, WS134- Panzer III, and the BBA030 - M3A2 Halftrack before they were all gone. With so many retirements I'll probably have to give up collecting in certain lines and just stick with a select few.

Welcome to the forum, good to have you aboard

Yep lots of collecting decisions ahead, but the choosing and focusing is all part of the fun.

Rob

First time posting here, but after seeing several of the newly retired items already disappearing from dealers' web sites, I decided to get the WS 121 - Halftrack Wagon, WS134- Panzer III, and the BBA030 - M3A2 Halftrack before they were all gone. With so many retirements I'll probably have to give up collecting in certain lines and just stick with a select few.

Seeing as we will most likely never see another Berghof from KC, I ordered one from Treefrog. I just could risk losing a very unique piece that I have been wanting even before KC announced it's release.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back