Mitch
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Nigel...
    Not too bad hope you are well? It looks promising with George giving that support as I am sure he now knows what will or will not sell in his shop. Its nothing I, and probably you have not said to him in other conversations as the stuff is really good. I am stuck with quite a few repaints etc so things are busy here or, as busy as you can get having fun like this.
    Speak soon
    Mitch
    second message few days ago
    Mitch
    hows things?? I been busy last week or so
    I think we both giving good promotion for foamscenes. Maybe should be on commission?? I wonder if he ever looking in forum and see our comments? I think would be happy with.
    When I asked before to join in forum, I think maybe just too busy at moment. Hopefully will sign up sometime.
    Sounds like George from Minutemen soldiers, and few others, very interested in also?
    Nigel
    1st message couple weeks back.
    yeah good cust.services. has sent me few extra pieces both my orders.
    Im sure will sort out for the buyer, either way. is just bad luck for him. good guy.
    but said was sent insured anyway so suppose hes not worryinng too much.
    i know what you mean though, if its marked fragile. some idiots intentionally knocking around for a laugh. morons!
    Mitch, just received email message from Ashley at foamscenes re reply to earlier message I sent.
    Said the la haye sainte dio went to Belgium (which we knew) but arrived very damaged. Said was insured with dhl couriers though. But not the point.
    Poor bloke. both. the guy buying also. Said hassel he could have done without. Said maybe will make again!!! or refund?
    Mitch
    also if you get to painting for, can give us all the heads up in here too. let us know which great products etc. those that are better than others?
    I'm sure you will get at good discounts addingto your collection, or probably even maybe for free also. and that does sound good! especially the bigger stuff he was telling me about.
    very exciting stuff, and on our doorstep!

even though i'm not wanting to get involved, think i have built good relationship with, and of course am freinds with you who could be working for also. so overall maybe i'm in quite good position also
    cheers Mitch. yeah, I think is a good bloke also. is good to keep informed/updated with things.
    just enjoy having our chats
    its all about the hobby we're into
    cheers nigel
    I hope he can sort you out with some paint work. Im sure he will if is some painting available. Some of the pieces I had were unpainted and as much as I enjoy painting up myself would have been nice to have bought already painted. None available in painted what I wanted.
    the trader and dealing side not really for me. Just happy to plod along building up my FOV collection with few figures here and there. happy to just carry on building up few little display dios. Im sure other dealers will be knocking his door down before long, and will be many more reviews in the mags.
    Wouldnt mind buying at trade prices though??? Hmmm food for thought, will have to get in touch with again.(HA Ha)

Your quite a way away in York, than I am in Halifax. He's Huddersfield West Yorks, and I'm Halifax West Yorks.
    ok, your still in yorkshire. Probably fact was so close made me take more interest initially.
    best wishes
    nigel
    No probs.
    Is great to hear he doesnt think I'm a pain in the neck.
    Sometimes I think I may appear a little over enthusiastic, but he is always obliging and very helpful offering advice. Always replies to messages.
    More importantly, his stuff is great.
    I've had scenics from everywhere over time, and his stuff (from what Ive had off him) is as good as any. maybe even better. Is right up their with some of best detailed stuff Ive ever had inc K&C. I had few items JG miniatures, walls, buildings etc but his are better, although JG is still ok.
    I think will definitely be going places. Maybe another Ken Osen H&A? more importantly right here in UK

cont. in follow on message
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back