Peter Reuss
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Peter,

Brad(Jazzeum) suggested I contact you and Julie with regard to military rank on the forum. Currently everything is related to Army rankings. I seem to remember there was someone on the forum who had Navy ranks. I was inquiring as to whether i could use Naval ranks as well. I will also contact Julie with the same message

Joe Roy(Ghostrider)
    Peter
    Did I do something to be stripped of my rank?
    I noticed tonight that I had been demoted from sargent to Pvt 1st class?
    Shame, after all my years of service
    best to you and Shannon
    Harvey
    h.hammer
    Good Evening Peter
    Tomorrow, Nov 10, is the Marine Corps Birthday. Some Forum members, including me, are Marine Veterans. Could you mention about the 235-year Biirthday Celebration ?
    Thanks you - Denver Forester
    Rob had replied that the forum rules state that the thread may be removed because of areference to politics. I read the forum rules when I joined and did not see any reference to this. Did I miss something? I also did not think Social Security was a political subject. Let me know.
    Ooops! I read the rules above the thread prior to posting that and didn't see anything about politics...sorry!
    Hello mate you deleted my post .I can see why you did this.I should show more caution with what I say on the forum.I was having abit of a dig at myself and other collectors who take things to serious.I will try not to do this again but I didn't think what I said was so bad.I am not going to change and think what I can bring to the forum is some fun and interesting comments.So bring back my post or give me an infraction.But just don't do nothing.Simmo.
    Peter...do you know where the other threads under plastic toy soldiers went? I posted a reply under the Cunnyngham thread and can't find it now.
    Joe
    Hello Peter. I should look at the calendar more often. Just noticed you had a birthday last week. Happy belated birthday wishes. I hope you had a great day.

Mike
    Hello Peter! I wasn't making up a story about Steven Spielsburg, about hearing from my Source's, that he's Planning this "NEW" Movie about "Rommel," and N.africa! I don't like being Cutting me Off, the Forum, when I try to give Good WW2 Information , to help the Forum Member's Interest, with their WW2 Collection'sConnection's to this NEW Movie!
    S
    Hello Peter,
    Can you send me the jpg of the Alex Prieto Grey Opel Blitz you had on you web site a few months ago. Mindi has already sent me one, I deleted it (of course).
    Michael
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back