“Berlin Falls...Hitler Alive!” (1 Viewer)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

Just under 5 weeks to go to the “Texas Toy Soldier Show” and we thought we would give you a preview of our “Saturday Night Symposium” Front Page and the “Show Figure” adaptation.

As you can see AH did not commit suicide in the bunker but was caught and captured by our brave Soviet allies. Hope you like it.

All the best,
Andy​

Attachments

• _DSC0486.jpg
    _DSC0486.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 762
  • Newspaper.jpg
    Newspaper.jpg
    917.5 KB · Views: 786
Andy,

Are they new german casualties along with two of the Russians near Hilter?

Regards
Mark

Love the dio, Love the dead and wounded Germans, love the story .
No hands up in the air ? I'm sure he is hiding a secret "Vernichtungswaffe" under his coat.Where are his Generals ? all dead in the bunker ?
But the end of the story however would have been the same . The Russians would certainly have killed him.
Nice twist to historical facts
guy:smile2:

Hi Mark,

Yes, there are a set of German WWII “Casualties” on view alongwith a couple of upcoming Russian Soldiers.
Hope you like ‘em!

Andy​

Excellent dio Andy. I like the look of the new Russian figures in the scene.

Great dio, again. But it should have been posted in 10 days (on April 30.).
Today (April 20) it's his birthday!!!

Hi Mark,

Yes, there are a set of German WWII “Casualties” on view alongwith a couple of upcoming Russian Soldiers.
Hope you like ‘em!

Andy​

Andy,

They are just what we needed so will be quite happy getting them.

As Guy mentioned how about the bunker?

Regards
Mark

The "Texas Toy Soldier Show Times" pamphlet adds a great touch to the overall theme of the show figure. Very Nice !

But the end of the story however would have been the same . The Russians would certainly have killed him.

I'm sure the Russian could have come up with something a bit worse than just death......

I would repeat a story I heard from a camp survivor concerning another Russian "idea" for dealing with Nazis, but I do not think it is appropriate in this setting.

Hi Guys, hi Mark,

Both Hitler’s Bunker and the Ventilation Tower will be released as one complete set next month May. PLUS...a whole bunch of interesting and relevant figures.

Best wishes and happy collecting!

Andy​

Hi Guys, hi Mark,

Both Hitler’s Bunker and the Ventilation Tower will be released as one complete set next month May. PLUS...a whole bunch of interesting and relevant figures.

Best wishes and happy collecting!

Andy​

Great news

I bet he escapes in one of those top secret Rammjagers! The bunker pieces look great.

Hi Guys,

Just under 5 weeks to go to the “Texas Toy Soldier Show” and we thought we would give you a preview of our “Saturday Night Symposium” Front Page and the “Show Figure” adaptation.

As you can see AH did not commit suicide in the bunker but was caught and captured by our brave Soviet allies. Hope you like it.

All the best,
Andy​

Great dio with some new figures. Thanks for posting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back