“I'm back now!” - Announcement of product information for the quarter (1 Viewer)

TeamMiniatures

Private 2
Every most respected collector!

I'm back! Since the Spring Festival is a traditional holiday in China, another important thing is that our factory is being relocated. The factory and the company will resume normal work from today.

In the Forum, when I see your highly recognized and praised our company's products, I feel very gratified, and we will continue to work hard to produce more and better products in the future!

I have been paying close attention to the news in the Forum, and I will try to respond to your comments in a timely manner in the future. In this I think I must say sorry to you, if I have any improper expression of the place also hope that you could forgive me. At the same time, please give more guidance. I'm happy to accept your sincere suggestions. Because when I'm developing a new product, it's a bad thing for me to have a single idea, and maybe the subject matter is just my personal preference. Therefore, I sincerely listen to the opinions and suggestions of every collector, and I hope that our products can be in line with the favorite of more collectors.

For the rest of the year, the products that will be completed in March are Spanish troops in the Spanish American War; The products planned to be completed in April are Columbus series; Products scheduled for completion in May include American soldiers from the Spanish American War and Gatling machine guns. In June it plans to release Algerian snipers and Prussian Cuirassier from the Franco Prussian War. In the future, there will be French Cavalry from the Franco Prussian War, Knights Templar, Foot Mongol Warriors, and the much anticipated Indian series.

The current schedule is as above. We'll be announcing the next quarter's product release in June.

Wish every collector a good mood and enjoy a good life every day!

Best regards,
T.M. Jack

Last edited:
Thanks for all the info, it is appreciated!!., Looks like I have to delve into another line in your products, since the gatling gun is not until May.. Great thing is you have excellent products so the choices are pretty great, Keep doing what your doing and you will have more and more customers..

Thanks for the update TM Jack

This will help collectors plan their purchases. It seems there is much to look forward to and I will enjoy adding more figures to the many Team Miniature toy soldiers I already have in my collection.

Gary

...The products planned to be completed in April are Columbus series; Products scheduled for completion in May include American soldiers from the Spanish American War and Gatling machine guns. In June it plans to release Algerian snipers and Prussian Cuirassier from the Franco Prussian War. In the future said:
Congratulations TM, a busy and excellent plan full of amazing releases. As for me I look forward to the Series dedicated to the Discovery of America, but I ask you all to call the Italian Navigator by his real name, not Columbus but Critoforo Colombo as his real Italian name is pronounced,
thanks
cheers

Great News, I like to see more Knights Templar and Foot Mongol Warriors.

Best

Günther

Congratulations TM, a busy and excellent plan full of amazing releases. As for me I look forward to the Series dedicated to the Discovery of America, but I ask you all to call the Italian Navigator by his real name, not Columbus but Critoforo Colombo as his real Italian name is pronounced,
thanks
cheers

ops....Cristoforo Colombo

Thanks Jack. It’s so great to hear all this news, I am so excited about the Phillipines Wars and the Franco Prussian figures. When you get a chance could we get some sneak peeks, especially would love to see the Algerian snipers.
thanks for making great figures
jas

Thank you for the update, Jack.:salute:: I will be snapping up the Franco Prussian War releases.{sm4}

2 Questions:
1) Will the Mongol infantry be fighting anyone? Will you make their opponents?
2) When you say Indian range, do you mean India or Native Americans? Also, what specifically? NW Frontier, Delhi Durbar, Boxer Rebellion, Mughal Empire, etc., etc.?
Keep up the great work! Love all your ranges. Cristoforo Colombo looks very cool but I am more interested in Mongolian adversaries and possibly more Native Americans of the Great Plains. Also, anything new & different is appreciated here!
Best Wishes from the other side of the World (Chicago-area),
Paddy

Appreciate the information, it really does help collectors plan their purchases.

I would add Franco-Prussian War artillery and some add-on marching/advancing French and Prussian infantry.

Great news. Very nice sculpting and painting. Would love to see Saracens and Mamlukes to go with the Templars. There is a dearth of new Enemies for the Crusaders across the vendor landscape.

Achilles

Great news. Very nice sculpting and painting. Would love to see Saracens and Mamlukes to go with the Templars. There is a dearth of new Enemies for the Crusaders across the vendor landscape.

Achilles

They could fight the Mongols too.
Mark

We'll be looking forward to June and the next release of Franco-Prussian War figures. - Great series.

Hi TM Jack, any pictures of anything forthcoming... painted, sculpts, sketches anything. We have all missed updates and images from TM

Jas

Hello collectors!

We will be releasing new product information around the 25th of this month - part of the new product "Colombo discovered the new world in 1492".
We shot a few images of our future new product, Tirailleur Algerien, for everyone to preview.
Have a nice day!

T.M. Jack

001.JPG
005.JPG
011.JPG
013.JPG

These figures look very good. You seem to be getting better and better.

Great looking figures. - I'll be getting these along with the new K&C walls and gate for my second Franco Prussian War shelf diorama.

I will be buying all of them! Great looking figures!:salute::
These are amazing figures Jack. They look great and i will definitely get them for my collection. Will you also have a fighting officer?
I love the turban on the attention figures. Will you have any of the fighting figures with turbans? I will get them all. So happy

The fighting officer Team released for the Zouaves is actually in the uniform colors of an officer of the Tirailleurs.

PFW-Z6001.jpg

Maybe Team can offer a repaint of this figure or create a new figure with the proper uniform colors of a French officer of Zouaves.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back