“Preobrajenski Polk” (2 Viewers)

Thank you, all for your welcome comments, tips and compliments:eek::D. As a new forum member I’m really appreciate .professional collectors opinions .I’ll try to keep up with my work.

Thank you, all for your welcome comments, tips and compliments:eek::D. As a new forum member I’m really appreciate .professional collectors opinions .I’ll try to keep up with my work.

Personally I am the one who thanks you, these photos really show the quality of these figures! Maybe Mr. Andy Neilson should thank you too:D:D:D.

Regards from Portugal,
Paulo

Hello Sotnik

Welcome to the Forum and to the Napoleonics camp. What else can I add to all the appreciative comments .. your cameramanship is great. I hope to see more of your collection.

I hope too that your effort here will persuade Andy to do justice to the NAP Russians, by giving us some cavalry too :)

OD

Like the dio alot. Good feel for an action series. Nice closeup photos. THanks for posting.

Chris

Great Photo's and welcome to the forum . I really look forward to seeing new photo's of your diorama as it grows . All the best Gebhard

All the shots was made at night(as i have to work during the day to make some money for new additions to my collection:rolleyes: ) but thank you for the tip and the cloudy sky its amazing.

Great pictures. I don't collect NAP, but looking at these makes me consider it.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back