“Strictly Limited to Multi Optional” (1 Viewer)

Whilst I post infrequently, I find your reference to the "Peanut Gallery" a cracker.

I hope your new job is a success and you continue to pursue your hobby of collecting toy soliders anyway you see fit.

Cheers

Scott

PS I do not consider "Simmo's" comment to contribute to the "Peanut Gallery", more a comment from the heart.

Thanks for that. Looking forward on getting all of those new K&C WWII releases now. !!!

Whilst I post infrequently, I find your reference to the "Peanut Gallery" a cracker.

I hope your new job is a success and you continue to pursue your hobby of collecting toy soliders anyway you see fit.

Cheers

Scott

PS I do not consider "Simmo's" comment to contribute to the "Peanut Gallery", more a comment from the heart.

I have never bought something simply because it was limited, sales ploy or not I just buy what I like. I did hold off from buying multiples of the SL lines so that each collector who wanted one could hopefully get it.

Also, I tend to think of us as more of a cashew or pine-nut gallery, peanuts are relatively cheap and this hobby is not!!!!!!

Nice style and what the hobby is all about
Mitch

I have never bought something simply because it was limited, sales ploy or not I just buy what I like. I did hold off from buying multiples of the SL lines so that each collector who wanted one could hopefully get it.

Also, I tend to think of us as more of a cashew or pine-nut gallery, peanuts are relatively cheap and this hobby is not!!!!!!

Nice style and what the hobby is all about
Mitch

Mitch:

Thanks for the kind words. I can understand why people want multiples of certain pieces, for dios etc., but I would much rather wait to see if there are any left after a certain amount of time passes. There are too many we'll meaning collectors that would get shut out if collectors like myself bought up all of the stock immediately and that is simply not fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back