“The Execution of Adolf Hitler” (2 Viewers)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

It’s Nuremburg 1946 and the onetime venue of all those huge pre war Nazi Party rallies is playing host to an all-new spectacle — The War Crimes Trials.

Most, but not all of the hierarchy are present to meet their accusers and their ultimate fates. Chief defendant is, of course, the new deposed Fuhrer himself!

It would seem what the Russians found in the ruins of Berlin was the half-cremated remains of a pair of unfortunate Adolf and Eva “look-alikes” …Elsewhere the recently married Mr. and Mrs. Hitler had been spirited out of the battered remains of the Reich capitol by the famous Nazi aviatrix Hanna Reitsch at the very last moment. Although fortunate to escape the rampaging Red Army their luck failed them when the unarmed Fiesler Storch was set upon by a pair of marauding P51 Mustangs just south of Munich.

Although a skilled aerobatic pilot Reitsch’s little Storch was no match for the powerful American fighters and soon, trailing smoke, Reitsch’s aircraft, with its two infamous passengers, fell to earth.

In the resulting crash both females were mortally injured. The former Fuhrer however, once more with the Devil’s own luck, survived with a few minor cuts and bruises. Staggering shaken from the wreckage he collapsed into the unlikely arms of an advancing patrol from the 506th. P.I.R. of the 101st. Airborne Division, the famous “Screaming Eagles” . Appropriately enough both he and they had been heading towards the same Alpine Retreat “ The Eagle’s Nest” .

JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBURG

Almost 9 months later Adolf Hitler is once more in Nuremburg under very different circumstances from his previous visits…He is now Prisoner Number One, guilty of orchestrating the worst war in human history, ordering the mass slaughter of countless millions of innocent human beings and causing untold misery on a scale never before seen. Defiant and unrepentant he mounts the scaffold refusing a blindfold. Soon his cap will be removed his arms and legs bound and he will be dispatched into a special hell of his very own making… Oh that it was thus!

Andy C.

Attachments

• 新影像.JPG
    新影像.JPG
    261.6 KB · Views: 899
If only salute:salute:: (or some WW1 Tommy had put a bullet in his head for all of us^&cool) Great scene, thanks for posting Andy.

Rob

Last edited:
Is the GALLOW a future release,have a few idea,s in mind...........^&grin

See I did not know any of this and I thought I knew WW11 back to front. Must study hardy, back to my 400 military books & 100 military dvd's to find this little known incident, after all if it's in miniatures it must be true, right. Robin.

It's probably regulation but it could have been a "get out of hell card" if he repented.

新影像.JPG

Hi Guys,

It’s Nuremburg 1946 and the onetime venue of all those huge pre war Nazi Party rallies is playing host to an all-new spectacle — The War Crimes Trials.

Most, but not all of the hierarchy are present to meet their accusers and their ultimate fates. Chief defendant is, of course, the new deposed Fuhrer himself!

It would seem what the Russians found in the ruins of Berlin was the half-cremated remains of a pair of unfortunate Adolf and Eva “look-alikes” …Elsewhere the recently married Mr. and Mrs. Hitler had been spirited out of the battered remains of the Reich capitol by the famous Nazi aviatrix Hanna Reitsch at the very last moment. Although fortunate to escape the rampaging Red Army their luck failed them when the unarmed Fiesler Storch was set upon by a pair of marauding P51 Mustangs just south of Munich.

Although a skilled aerobatic pilot Reitsch’s little Storch was no match for the powerful American fighters and soon, trailing smoke, Reitsch’s aircraft, with its two infamous passengers, fell to earth.

In the resulting crash both females were mortally injured. The former Fuhrer however, once more with the Devil’s own luck, survived with a few minor cuts and bruises. Staggering shaken from the wreckage he collapsed into the unlikely arms of an advancing patrol from the 506th. P.I.R. of the 101st. Airborne Division, the famous “Screaming Eagles” . Appropriately enough both he and they had been heading towards the same Alpine Retreat “ The Eagle’s Nest” .

JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBURG

Almost 9 months later Adolf Hitler is once more in Nuremburg under very different circumstances from his previous visits…He is now Prisoner Number One, guilty of orchestrating the worst war in human history, ordering the mass slaughter of countless millions of innocent human beings and causing untold misery on a scale never before seen. Defiant and unrepentant he mounts the scaffold refusing a blindfold. Soon his cap will be removed his arms and legs bound and he will be dispatched into a special hell of his very own making… Oh that it was thus!

Andy C.

Is that the Priest from the Bulge execution set?
Rob

Last edited:
Wayne...

SS/GB by Len Deighton was a great book and you could easily replace Adolf with Churchill. Not a piece I would buy as it would be easy enough to knock this up from balsa and foam board
Mitch

Is the GALLOW a future release,have a few idea,s in mind...........^&grin

See I did not know any of this and I thought I knew WW11 back to front. Must study hardy, back to my 400 military books & 100 military dvd's to find this little known incident, after all if it's in miniatures it must be true, right. Robin.

Robin,
When you find the reference book you will find Andy made a slight mistake. Naturally I have found the correct version which should read as follows :

Although fortunate to escape the rampaging Red Army their luck failed them when the unarmed Fiesler Storch was set upon by a pair of marauding Spitfires just south of Munich.

Although a skilled aerobatic pilot Reitsch’s little Storch was no match for the powerful British fighters.

Regards
Brett

Robin,
When you find the reference book you will find Andy made a slight mistake. Naturally I have found the correct version which should read as follows :

Although fortunate to escape the rampaging Red Army their luck failed them when the unarmed Fiesler Storch was set upon by a pair of marauding Spitfires just south of Munich.

Although a skilled aerobatic pilot Reitsch’s little Storch was no match for the powerful British fighters.

Regards
Brett

Brett,

You gotta love a Spitfire!^&cool

Rob

Robin,

Regards
Brett

Brett

I think you just painted a big target on your face as you are going to incur the wraith of all the American collectors on the forum! {sm4}

Tom

Brett

I think you just painted a big target on your face as you are going to incur the wraith of all the American collectors on the forum! {sm4}

Tom

If he also annoys the Mexicans that will be all of North America after him!!

Quite a wild and creative Dio scene and matching story line to boot. :salute:: Nothing like having a bit of fun with our Toy Soldiers ^&grin

If he also annoys the Mexicans that will be all of North America after him!!

Yeah and I think if he also stirs up the Canadians, that will be the clincher!!

Tom

Robin,

Regards
Brett

First of all, it was the Canadians who got Hitler.

And Andy has made another modelling mistake. He's put the wrong turret - I mean head on the Hitler body. ^&grin

Terry

Hi Guys,

JUDGEMENT AT NUREMBURG

Andy C.

Well nice to see the Nazi getting what they deserved instead of all this glorification of the nazi party. very nice :salute::

Well nice to see the Nazi getting what they deserved instead of all this glorification of the nazi party. very nice :salute::

Do agree Neil in that this is a good little scene and depicts pretty much what all of us wished had happened:salute::

As for the marching Nazi's, I personally would not have them in my house, but having said that we live in a free world thanks to that generation who stood up to the Nazi's in the first place , so if that's what floats your boat good luck to you I say. All those allied Soldiers,Sailors and Airmen died so you could choose to do as you wish with your life, whatever others think. :smile2: Also forgetting the nauseating ideology for one second I can see the aesthetic appeal of those figures, they are very nicely done and look very good in large numbers.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back