“Walking beats Gliders” (1 Viewer)

WBritain

Master Sergeant
Here is a photo of the upcoming sets “Walking beats Gliders” (I used 2 sets of 25283) along with another new GI walking in raincoat (25244) and the set wearing greatcoats that recently arrived “Heading up the Line” (25263).
I use our “Stopped in their Tracks” backdrop along with two scenic bases, some H&A snow and a couple of pine trees to set the scene… 327th Glider Infantry 101st Airborne Division moving along the front in the Ardennes winter 1944. It’s cold in Bastogne… that’s for sure…
Ken

Attachments

• IMG_1011.jpeg
    IMG_1011.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 238
Fantastic looking figs. I have a personal affinity for the 327th as my son was in a battalion that traces it's history to that Regt. He served three tours in Afghanistan while assigned to the 101st. The helmet is a re-paint.

327th.jpg

Beutiful display, and looking forward to all the new us ww2
Figures that are on pre-order.

Isaac

Here is a photo of the upcoming sets “Walking beats Gliders” (I used 2 sets of 25283) along with another new GI walking in raincoat (25244) and the set wearing greatcoats that recently arrived “Heading up the Line” (25263).
I use our “Stopped in their Tracks” backdrop along with two scenic bases, some H&A snow and a couple of pine trees to set the scene… 327th Glider Infantry 101st Airborne Division moving along the front in the Ardennes winter 1944. It’s cold in Bastogne… that’s for sure…
Ken

Wasn't there a character in the film Battleground, that was forever saying, that's for sure, that's for dang sure !

Not a theme I collect, but backdrop, groundwork and figures look good Ken. :salute:::salute:::salute::

The same set up in Black & White for atmosphere…

Attachments

• IMG_1016.jpeg
    IMG_1016.jpeg
    113.5 KB · Views: 154
Impressive, Ericka. I really like the black and white photo.

Mark

Fantastic scene and photo work (@# always), keep em coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back