1813 Leipzig diorama (3 Viewers)

Excellent work Samuel. Thank you for sharing it here. I wish we could see some larger photos, it is so impressive.

The site says the scale is 1/72 I believe. There are some old Airfix cavalry in the mix.

great dio.

hope your kid dosen't think it's a playset!:D:eek:

Well done...Some of the best Napoleonic dio's are done in 1/72 plastic :cool:

C'est magnifique! Quelle dio. Wow!

This is one of the finest Napoleonic diorama's I have ever seen, and it's in plastic no less.

To paint all of these figures must have entailled countless hours. Hope you had someone to help.

C'est magnifique! Quelle dio. Wow!

This is one of the finest Napoleonic diorama's I have ever seen, and it's in plastic no less.

To paint all of these figures must have entailled countless hours. Hope you had someone to help.

To paint so many figures, I had to choose beetwen quantity and quality... I choose quantity ! It means that you have to look at details ! I was alone to paint that, but now, my two old childs are starting to paint figs ! :)

This has to be the most impressive collection of figures I have seen in any diorama...what a labor of love...kudos to you on your fantastic collection and diorama...

Fantastic !! I have not collected 1/72 scale for a long time but i think you have inspired me to start back up . Thanks for sharing your passion with us the Battle of the nations is one of my favorite Napoleonic battles . Thanks again it is really Great . All the best gebhard

Fantastic !! I have not collected 1/72 scale for a long time but i think you have inspired me to start back up . Thanks for sharing your passion with us the Battle of the nations is one of my favorite Napoleonic battles . Thanks again it is really Great . All the best gebhard

Thank you Gebhard for this nice post ! I hope to see your backing up on this forum soon...
http://dioramasempire.skyrock.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back