1877 Imperial Durbar (1 Viewer)

W T Allison II

Command Sergeant Major
attachment.php
Set No. 144-Princess of Tanjore and Attendants (13 pieces)

Re: 1877 Imperial Durbar-#144-Princess of Tanjore

Very nice set, yet again! I do enjoy seeing the Hocker sets for the 1877 Durbar.

Thanks for sharing

Dave

Re: 1877 Imperial Durbar-#144-Princess of Tanjore

attachment.php
Very nice set, yet again! I do enjoy seeing the Hocker sets for the 1877 Durbar.

Thanks for sharing

Dave

Thanks Scott and Dave. Here is her bodyguard set.

attachment.php
Set 139-State Elephant of Hyderabad & Attendants and Set 140-Nizam of Hyderabad's African Bodyguard

Thanks Scott and Martyn. I am waiting on the pavilion and then I can put it all together.

Hi Tommy,

Outstanding!!!! I love those Hocker figures! And, of course, as usual, your display is captivating and impressive. Thanks for posting the photo!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :smile2:

Hi Tommy,

Outstanding!!!! I love those Hocker figures! And, of course, as usual, your display is captivating and impressive. Thanks for posting the photo!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :smile2:
Thanks Pat. Still waiting on the pavillion.

Beautiful sets, Tommy,
and a great pleasure to look at all the fine pictures.
Mr. Hocker's Imperial Durbar is a spectacular collection.
Congratulations!
Konrad

Hi Guys,

I really am enjoying this series and am looking forward to seeing more of them! I am especially looking forward to seeing the Pavallion in a persons collection! I also am really tickled by the little details on these sets like Lord Lyttons beard! Was recently looking at some photos of him along with some other notables and was really impressed with his beard, it was a real soup saver!

Thanks for posting these photos and please keep them coming!

Dave

Hi Guys,

I really am enjoying this series and am looking forward to seeing more of them! I am especially looking forward to seeing the Pavallion in a persons collection! I also am really tickled by the little details on these sets like Lord Lyttons beard! Was recently looking at some photos of him along with some other notables and was really impressed with his beard, it was a real soup saver!

Thanks for posting these photos and please keep them coming!

Dave
Thanks Dave and Konrad.

Great photos, backdrop!

On my web site (here) I've got many photos of the Hocker Durbar sets I used to own.

BTW-did any forum members here purchase my Hocker sets from OTS Auctions USA
in Nov. '09? It would be nice to know they've got a good home(don't worry, I promise I won't try to buy them back from you!).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back