2 shots of the new winter ss figs. (1 Viewer)

Great looking figures and your photography is always terrific.

Great pics!

I really want to buy thee but I just can’t bring myself to buy winter figures when it is 100 degrees outside.

Awesome and very dramatic photos, Issac! I feel like I’m right in the action… I got the full set of the new FL Kharkov figures recently as well and they look really nice! They really put the older War Perk figures to shame in terms of authenticity…. I’m working on a display for my figures and will eventually get some pictures up. Still, great to see the new figures in action in Isaac’s photos!

My First Legion SS Kharkov Germans just arrived as well. I must say these figures are exceptional. Very dynamic poses, detailed sculpts, and extremely well painted & weathered. Everything I love about First Legion really came through in these figures.

I can't wait to see where First Legion goes with this line, since the website mentions it will be covered in depth.

I just received four of the FL Kharkov Germans, and I'm quite pleased with them. The sculpting is great. I'll probably order the ones I didn't get on the first round next.

Awesome pics, Issac! I particularly like your last pic with the entire grouping… It’s very dramatic!

Wow, that would’ve made a great recruiting poster ‘back in the day’

Users who are viewing this thread

Back