2013 MFCA Show (1 Viewer)

george,

if you have any boxes leftover after the chicago show, i have a shed you can store your extra ts in. Much to greg's surprise i upgraded to a larger shed.{sm4}

brian

i might have to come out of retirement and by a few sets myself at the show. But tell me brian. Did you move? You have got this ts thing real bad

i might have to come out of retirement and by a few sets myself at the show. But tell me brian. Did you move? You have got this ts thing real bad

He didn't move, he upgraded to a larger shed, they make some pretty big ones these days............

Thanks as well for posting this picture, which clearly shows some of my stock in boxes on the floor behind my tables, good job...................:salute::

Dear Warrior,
were they all your items in Show? i am interested in the german gun with blue unifroms
can you help me to find the seller?regards Cem

Dear Warrior,
were they all your items in Show? i am interested in the german gun with blue unifroms
can you help me to find the seller?regards Cem

That's a WWI German artillery set from Tommy Atkins, I am not the seller, it was the person next to me, The Metal Shed East Coast Representative, Brad James (The Baron) might have contact information for him, Joe Remson is his name I think...........

It was $3800 which included a number of naval figures. Really a wonderful piece of nostalgic art..Michael

Dear all, i also want to find the sellerof that GERMAN GUN just across the ship..WHO is the seller ,any help to contact that person,will be appriciated. regards Cem

It was $3800 which included a number of naval figures. Really a wonderful piece of nostalgic art..Michael

Dear all, i also want to find the sellerof that GERMAN GUN just across the ship..WHO is the seller ,any help to contact that person,will be appriciated. regards Cem

Thanks for posting pics, guys! Anyone else, please feel free to post more here. I haven't had a chance to get any shots yet.

It was hectic yesterday morning. We couldn't get into the space until 6AM, because there was an event there Thursday. At 11:30PM, Scott, Dennis and I stopped down to the hall, to see what it looked like, and the dinner tables and decorations from the day were still there. And at 6AM, not all of our tables had been set up. So, it was busy. To top it off, Steve Marmando's van broke down in the loading dock tunnel, blocking it. He was able to get it towed. but that made things tight, as you can imagine!

We stuck to the official noon opening this year, no early entry, to give the vendors as much time as possible to load in. At noon, there were about 100 people lined up and waiting eagerly for the open.

Got so say hello to some of the other Treefroggers who are here, Wendy, Tom Dubel, Lawrence, Andreas (andana), and Rodrigo (debrito).. If you head up today, please stop by and say hi. And if you can stick around this evening, come up to the hospitality suite and socialize.

As far as the gate goes, we had 306 patrons and 90 exhibitors come through. There are 55 vendors here this year.

I hope to get some pictures of my own, too.

Prost!
Brad

Dear Baron, i saw a german-turkish gun in the post #26...can you help me to touch to the seller in Chicago Show 2013..there is a White ship and a star shaped plane on it..tks for your kind help.Cem

Dear Baron, i saw a german-turkish gun in the post #26...can you help me to touch to the seller in Chicago Show 2013..there is a White ship and a star shaped plane on it..tks for your kind help.Cem

Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll see if I can track him down and get it to him.

Prost!
Brad

Thanks as well for posting this picture, which clearly shows some of my stock in boxes on the floor behind my tables, good job...................:salute::

Dear friend,
How can i found that coastal gun manufacturer?asked before may be but still hot to have that set

Users who are viewing this thread

Back